• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Place where TDS posts his SRB2 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fygar.png

You're welcome.

Here's another idea, if so inclined. Give Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles some clothes. I can see Sonic wearing either a trenchcoat or a T-shirt in a close fit and some sweats, Tails in some sort of fighter plane outfit, and Knuckles in... well, just pants. Maybe a hoodie. I don't think he'd be much of a clothes guy, and he'd wear just pants if he had to wear clothes at all.

I don't expect this idea to be accepted, but I would have fun with the wads if it was. Maybe drag from the clothes make the characters slower?

Also, what the hell is up with that Fygar's moustache?

The snout in that sprite is really weird and the general shape of the head looks unnatural.

Here's a little something I did because I was bored.
219b7mc.png

I made a wireframe of the original sprite, than shaded and colored it.
Also, I was thinking of replacing the Gargoyle with the Companion Cube.
I also started replacing the turrets with the Portal Turret.

Last edited:
Here's a little something I did because I was bored.
219b7mc.png

I made a wireframe of the original sprite, than shaded and colored it.
Also, I was thinking of replacing the Gargoyle with the Companion Cube.
I also started replacing the turrets with the Portal Turret.

Portal things. I love you. Make the companion cube wad now and release it! >_<

Well, Fygar has been put off for a while. I'm not really in the mood to sprite him now, sorry :z
But yeah, senku's is pretty good, but to me it's kinda "meh".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back