• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

The Place where TDS posts his SRB2 stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDSunshine

Is a Cyan Sonic in SRB2
CURRENT PROJECTS:
Pooka.wad
2hoejgm.png

100& Completed

Fygar.wad
<no picture>
5% Completed

Last edited:
I love it. I know I am only 15 but I have played Dig Dug hundreds of times. Dig Dug is my favorite game and the sprite looks awesome. I can't wait for the wad to come out.
Rating so far - 10/10 You don't disappoint TDSunshine.

It doesn't exactly look like something that'd animate well, so I'ma gonna wait for a walk cycle for something to get excited about it.

POOKA!? You're making a Pooka WAD?

Well...wow, that's an original concept. And the sprite looks great! ...But I kinda agree with Blacklightning; I can't really see how Pooka could have a good walking frame.

Perhaps you should also consider a Fygar WAD. Or better yet, Dig Dug himself!

Actually, you could have the legs be more in the middle of his body instead of in the front.

As for the walking frames, make them in the style of the Shield enemies in Castle Eggman.

Look's awesome! Dig Dug was one of my favorite games by Namco! (p.s. I agree with what fawfulfan said. A Fygar WAD would look awesome.)

I was thinking something like this:
2h6t55g.gif

Minus the spinning thingamajig.
Anyway, i'm glad you guys like it :3
I'll post my other progress after mah shower.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Ok, here goes. *takes a deep breath*
Standing
16jg19v.png
2hoejgm.png
bgcvv4.png
4l4k80.png
29yppwp.png

Boredom
flhog5.png
2enanh5.png

Character Select
ajxxt2.png

Life Icon
5v83d5.png

Name
8xu1ip.png

Item Monitor
2rgmd1s.png

Monitor Icon
svhx8g.png

Sign
ejz8rk.png

*passes out*

Nice! I like those sprites! It look's like you put alot of work into those sprites. :) Keep up the good work!

The Front-Diagonal frame needs to be turned more, and there's still the leg problem.

The running frames look good, but he should still be walking like the Shield enemies.

I think he should be walking like he did in Dig Dug :<

---------- Post added at 04:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

I have the wad finished already. It was really fun :D
Should I release it?

I still have some work to do. I need to change the platypus tail that I have now on it to the skinny curved upward tails tat Pooka's actually have. *cracks knuckles*

I think his legs should move separately like normal walking, even if Pooka just hopped in Dig Dug. It looks weird.

However, other than that, I love everything I've seen so far!

I need help deciding, guys.
Should I release the classic tail Pooka:
28i017r.png

Or should I release the modern tail Pooka:
mm93qv.png

Or both?

I posted them in submissions. Once it get accepted, you can see the, ;)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Also, if anyone was wondering, I AM making Fygar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back