The necessary DSi topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DSi

It says here that it should be released after April. Sounds better than Fall 2009 or late 2009.

I don't really care about the camera, either. And buying demos online? It sounds ok for the average user, specially since you can download from any Wi-Fi hotspots. But if you get the R4 or a similar one for the first slot, then it doesn't matter.

To me, at least. Not being able to complete the new Pokemon games or even play Guitar Hero seems like it's not worth it. But for now, I'll get myself a DS or DS Lite.

I really don't care about the GBA slot anyway since I don't really use it at all... besides, the GBA is pretty much done

I think the camera feature on the DSi will be.....interesting to say the least. Theres going to be a Mario and Luigi 3 on it hehe XD

Question.

Will the DSi will have it's own games or does it still counts as DS, so that It will play the Original games?

Sondaniel22 said:
Question.

Will the DSi will have it's own games or does it still counts as DS, so that It will play the Original games?

Still counts as DS.....but probably have less features in game if you use the regular ds.*Like music player,camera in game,etc*

Sondaniel22 said:
Question.

Well...yeah. When Nintendo made the GBASP and the GBA Micro, they didn't change the game's format. Changing the DS game's format for the DSi would probably send DS users off the deep end.

well take note that by geting rid of that GBA port they make games like gutar hero useless on the DSi

Unless they make a GBA/DS adapter that can come out of the DS card slot. But really whats the point of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back