The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think nobody should get a new system yet. Because remember how PS2 turned into PS2 slim? Then it went to silver slim. And GBA went to SP then it went to the fail micro. So maybe you guys should wait for the update.

Bigboi said:
You have got to be the second best newbie here, Lupo.

The first being AntiPorcupine.

I'm guessing I'm the third best newbie. J/k :P Bleh, however, the updated consoles are usely not worth it, and most people won't wait a year missing tons of great games to get the thinner and sleeker. Besides, the Nintendo Wii is sexy enough already.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I think nobody should get a new system yet. Because remember how PS2 turned into PS2 slim?
Uh yeah, about a year before its demise. I'll be damned if I wait four years to buy a Wii.

Well, if you wait a year or so, you can get a special Wii with, get this...

DVD CAPABILITIES :0:0:0

Best feature ever. :|

Almost everyone has DVD players now! But you won't be able to resist the redesigned Wii which makes it 2 ounces smaller! *goes insane*

Shuffle said:
I don't need DVD capabilities. I have a DVD player. :X
Well in my PS2 I can't watch my FFVII : Advent Children because its rated PG-13 and it says I have to put some number codes and I have no idea what the **** it is!

I'm going to capitalize on the fact that new systems are out and I can get last-gen games dirt cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back