The Forbidden Next Gen Question

Which Next Gen Console Do You Want Most? (Or in 360's case, already got)

• The Sony Playstation 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Nintendo Wii

• The Microsoft Xbox 360

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The virtual console will be a lot of fun. Especially because most of them I have not played before/owned.

What, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? Yeah, I can't wait for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess either. I'll probably pick The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess up whenever it is I get my Wii. I might even pick up The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess even if I DON'T get a Wii. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'll just be THAT good.

So don't worry if your heart skips a beat anticipating The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. All of ours do whenever The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is mentioned. It's only natural yours would too, because The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is going to be sweet.

I don't care about Zelda. I don't really play video games that much anymore, other than Guitar Hero.

(Guitar Hero II comes out tomorrow, so don't even try it)

Hey, it's all good with Guitar Hero II. After all, all Guitar Hero II fans know about the inclusion of "Trogdor", which makes Guitar Hero II all the more better.

The REALLY good news, though, is that the wait for Guitar Hero II isn't as bad as the wait for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I'm sure that's something fans of Guitar Hero II are more than willing to flaunt in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess fans' faces. Personally I don't have much interest in Guitar Hero II since I'm absolutely pathetic at rhythm games, but my sister has interest in Guitar Hero II so, when the 360 version of Guitar Hero II comes out, maybe we'll pick Guitar Hero II up. Me? I'll play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, since The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is bound to be really, really long.

I just made a program that auto-deletes Zelda: Twilight princess text from my screen. Don't make me go any further. Lets go back on topic.

I'll try to get the wii because I want to buy Legend of Zelda:Twilight princess ,Super Mario galaxy, and Metroid Prime 3:Corruption and more.

*killed by Super Mystic Sonic*

Shadow Hog said:
Hey, it's all good with Guitar Hero II. After all, all Guitar Hero II fans know about the inclusion of "Trogdor", which makes Guitar Hero II all the more better.

The REALLY good news, though, is that the wait for Guitar Hero II isn't as bad as the wait for The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I'm sure that's something fans of Guitar Hero II are more than willing to flaunt in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess fans' faces. Personally I don't have much interest in Guitar Hero II since I'm absolutely pathetic at rhythm games, but my sister has interest in Guitar Hero II so, when the 360 version of Guitar Hero II comes out, maybe we'll pick Guitar Hero II up. Me? I'll play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, since The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is bound to be really, really long.

I ******* lol'd. XD

Super mystic sonic said:
I just made a program that auto-deletes Zelda: Twilight princess text from my screen. Don't make me go any further. Lets go back on topic.
Woah, I didn't know you could program! I could really use a program like that, mind uploading it and linking it here?

Posting a snippet of code would suffice, too.

lies

Ritz said:
Woah, I didn't know you could program! I could really use a program like that, mind uploading it and linking it here?

Posting a snippet of code would suffice, too.

Agreed. Lets see some "code", and don't just run off to go google what programming actually is, now. :roll:

GUYS..... who wouldn't want to get an XBOX 360 I mean it has GOOD GRAPHICS, and it has SONIC THE HEDGEHOG comming out for it (same for PS3 but I don't like sony that much). I would have gotten the WII but when I saw the next-gen game for it, I did not like the idea I mean common you can't explore town stages in SWF (sonic wild fire) and besides..... on SHT, you get to roam around freely!

Joshthehedgehog said:
GUYS..... who wouldn't want to get an XBOX 360 I mean it has GOOD GRAPHICS, and it has SONIC THE HEDGEHOG comming out for it (same for PS3 but I don't like sony that much). I would have gotten the WII but when I saw the next-gen game for it, I did not like the idea I mean common you can't explore town stages in SWF (sonic wild fire) and besides..... on SHT, you get to roam around freely!

And because of one freakin' game you are only going to get a Xbox 360? I hate to say it, but all the next-gen consoles have good graphics, in-fact, they all have AMAZING graphics. I myself like the Wii due to the controller, (and I am a Nintendo fanboy, so yeah :P ) but I don't think any of the consoles downright sucks. I hate it when people go "PS3 sucks, Wii is better!" or "Wii sucks, PS3 is better!", because really, neither suck, its just that everyone has bias, they are attracted to a certian game type, and they usely don't have the money to buy all three, so, they end up buying one. You also got to consider that everyone has different opinions, so I know lots of people who wouldn't want a Xbox 360.

I dunno if I want to get PS3 because they have better games like Kingdom Hearts III ,Re-Mastered Final Fantasy VII (yay!), Sonic The Hedgehog , and DBZ games coming. :?

Am I the only Kingdom Hearts fan here?

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
I dunno if I want to get PS3 because they have better games like Kingdom Hearts III ,Re-Mastered Final Fantasy VII (yay!), Sonic The Hedgehog , and DBZ games coming. :?

What a misguided post.

1: Kingdom Hearts III: non-existant... yet?
2: FFVII: Just a tech demo. Possibly will exist.
3: Sonic isn't PS3 exclusive, so it doesn't count.
4: DBZ games? XD Doubtful if they are exclusive, anyway.

I already have the 360, and it's pretty danged awesome. Also getting the Wii at launch.

You have got to be the second best newbie here, Lupo.

The first being AntiPorcupine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back