The E3 2010 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
(the computer version was an engine test, if I remember correctly... sorta like the free version of World of Goo)
Well, actually, some independent programmers made the original, and I think THQ decided to buy the idea and release it for Wii and DS.

JEV3: About De Blob... yes, the indie PC version isn't the best of the best. Sometimes, if you are at maximum size when you are in the station ramp, the character keeps in and you have to restart the game and lose the game because you can't move. It's a buggy game, and nearly everything it's in german, while in Softonic says it is in English. But the installer and menus in English is not English, it's Germanglish.
It's indeed not one of the best games ever, but I found it to be quite fun while it lasted, and it was certainly quite original. (something that can't be said about many games...)
Also, it's Dutch, not German.

Anyways, I didn't really follow the E3, aside from the first part of Microsoft's convention, which was the worst of what I've heard.
In other words, I need to stop living under a rock and get more involved in recent releases and announcements :P

Sony's PlayStation.Blog has just announced the three ways to buy the Move when it launches in North America on September 19th. The new blog entry, titled "What PlayStation Move Setup Is Right for You?" details the three ways to start Moving as follows:

1. If you already have a PS3 and a PSEye, you just need to buy the Move Motion Controller for $49.99. Then you can purchase any of the launch games you like.

2. If you already have a PS3, but don't have a PSEye, then you can purchase the PlayStation Move Bundle for $99.99. The PlayStation Move Bundle comes with: 1 PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, the Sports Champions Blu-ray disc game and a PlayStation Move demo disc.

3. If you don't have a PS3 yet, your best option is the PlayStation 3 Sports Champion Move Bundle for $399.99. (!!!!) The PlayStation 3 Sports Champion Move Bundle comes with: a PS3 system, 1 PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye Camera, the Sports Champions Blu-ray game and a PlayStation Move game demo disc.

Any of these options will allow you to enjoy almost all of the single-player games that will be launching alongside the Move this September, and a few of the games, like Start the Party!, will have a pass-the-remote party mode. However, for The Fight: Lights Out, you will need to buy a second Move just for the single player game, as you'll need one Move for each hand to box up your opponents.

If you want to play any games with simultaneous multiplayer, like the one on one gladiator duels in Sports Champions, you'll need to buy an extra $49.99 Move controller. While none of these bundles include the Navigation controller (an extra $29.99), the Navigation is not mandatory for any of the games. It can be replaced with any regular DualShock 3 controller you have lying around. But then you'd look funny. http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/8...north-america/

Oh snap, pay 100 dollars to play a fighting game. -_-
It sounds good if you like the price, but many people aren't buying it at the price it is now.
http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/...e-ways-to-purchase-the-move-in-north-america/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back