Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Well, it's rumor-mongering, but it seems to be spreading like wildfire, so why not:

http://nintendrone.blog.com/2368798/

Possible full character roster leak.

As with every rumor, take what you see there with a grain of salt. I'd love to see several of the characters on that list, though.
Old post, but I'd like to drag this list up again. Most of us were writing it off, particularly for weird characters like Olimar... except Olimar was just confirmed.

Maybe... it's real?

Shadow Hog said:
Mystic said:
Well, it's rumor-mongering, but it seems to be spreading like wildfire, so why not:

As with every rumor, take what you see there with a grain of salt. I'd love to see several of the characters on that list, though.
Old post, but I'd like to drag this list up again. Most of us were writing it off, particularly for weird characters like Olimar... except Olimar was just confirmed.

Maybe... it's real?

As I have said before, that list either is true or the guy is just insanely good at guessing characters.
And this isn't like some popular characters that he guessed that are right.

Also take note that there are only three characters on there from games that aren't on the list yet...
Megaman, Issac, and Game & Watch
All the rest of the characters listed can easily be placed in the game categories already listed.

(Note: Captain Falcon is pretty much already confirmed with the Red Alloy's pose but is not one of the "Three" characters I know are in)

Captan Omar joined brawl finally a new caritor even if it is Captan Omar.(no offince to Picmen fans I just never thaught it whould be a good pick)

Maybe it isn't...

According to the comments for the article, the refutation of the leak holds as much ground as the leak itself did. So its nothing certain.

Just the same, there are some characters I would not like to play as in there as well as characters I find interesting. Animal Crossing Villager just doesn't seem like a character I'd want to fight as, and many of the characters I'd just rather not have bloating the character list.

If there were that many characters on there, I'd end up ignoring half of them just because there are so many.

Shadow Hog said:
Mystic said:

Maybe... it's real?

Can't be, Ness is SO not in Brawl. But alot of people there will be in brawl, like Ganondorf, Shiek, Jigglypuff
The guy who voices Snake said:
I enjoy smashing up Jigglypuff with Ganondorf.
and Luigi (Nintendo almost certainly knows that fans will get ****ed if he is'nt in it)

JEV3 said:
Maybe it isn't...

According to the comments for the article, the refutation of the leak holds as much ground as the leak itself did. So its nothing certain.

Just the same, there are some characters I would not like to play as in there as well as characters I find interesting. Animal Crossing Villager just doesn't seem like a character I'd want to fight as, and many of the characters I'd just rather not have bloating the character list.

If there were that many characters on there, I'd end up ignoring half of them just because there are so many.

Serebii isn't exactly the most trustworthy person with news about things....
Thats all I am saying...

Even if we would never use a character like Animal Crossing villager, it would be fun to pit them against someone like Snake, and watch them get beaten to oblivion.

The main thing proving the rumor was false before was the number order of the series icons. Pikmin is 22, which destroys the pattern they had going with the number order, so that proof of the rumor being false just goes out the window.

If someone has another reason why that rumor is false, I'd love to see it. Any time you can prove a rumor false is good, IMO.

The fact that they broke the naming scheme implies to me that they just got the idea to include that guy recently. Almost as though they went online, saw the list, and went "Hey! That looks like a good idea! Let's do it!"

I dunno, they could just be trying to throw us off by breaking it, but still.

Draykon said:
I dunno, they could just be trying to throw us off by breaking it, but still.
This is what I personally think they're doing, and whether intentional or not, it certainly worked.

Yoshisonic said:
Captan Omar joined brawl finally a new caritor even if it is Captan Omar.(no offince to Picmen fans I just never thaught it whould be a good pick)

No offense taken. I too honestly thought Olimar would have been better fit as an assist trophy. I'm eager to see how well the staff executes this, though.

Snakes finnal smash :

Like about it: Uses a big gernade launcher to sent them flying

Dislike about it: Zooms out far away.

So it seems Shiek has been confirmed to be in Brawl along with a look at Zelda's Final Smash:

(The following is taken out of one of the cards from the CoroCoro Magazine)

56073063420080110143829.jpg

I don't have a proper translation, but Google Translate says:

>>> Zelda
>>> Love RANERU
>>> Wind FIRONE
>>> Flame ORUDIN
>>> TOWAIRAITOCHENJI (ORIJINARUTOWAIRAITO specifications Seek Metamorphosis)

>>> Last trump: archery light

Babel fish says, for the fourth one: "Flame twilight change (original twilight specification seeking transformation)"

So she probably will transform into something, but they've given it a TP-esque name.

I'm guessing Naryu's Love, Fanore's Wind, and Din's Flame/Fire. The same moves she's always had. My guess is those are the Japanese version of each goddess's name and therefore not translated.
And the whole "Transformation" basically confirms Sheik is in.

cfnw9.jpg

Left is Falcon in Melee, right is red alloy from Brawl. Coincidence?

By the looks of things, all of the alloys are using models from other players (blue uses Zero Suit Samus, Green is Kirby, Yellow is Mario).

Well, maybe.

ZTaimat said:
cfnw9.jpg

Left is Falcon in Melee, right is red alloy from Brawl. Coincidence?

By the looks of things, all of the alloys are using models from other players (blue uses Zero Suit Samus, Green is Kirby, Yellow is Mario).

Well, maybe.
Well not only is that completely obvious. Also blue is Zelda. Not ZSS. And yellow probably isn't mario since mario lacks horns and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back