Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure SMS just got pwnt on that Yoshi stage badly. Subsequently, he hates it for all the reasons people pwnt him. :/

Rainbow Ride was my absolute favorite level in Melee. The four or five times I ever played the game, I always played it at least once. If I ever get a Wii... well, you know what.

And just on the side, my latest avvy is in honor of Rainbow Ride's return. Mainly, Sonic's symbol is used due to every other icon I saved to file being a pix-aster, if you get it.

He'll probably be off-screen and the commanded pokemon will be sent on the platform yours is on at the time you decide to change pokemon.

New update STADIUM MULTIMAN MELLE ) Wow Nintendo are making the colors of the alloy fighters very buitiful.

Damn, Nintendo really is taking netplay to its limits. I hope Charter stops taking a dump on my internet connection, because that looks like a lot of fun.

JEV3 said:
He'll probably be off-screen and the commanded pokemon will be sent on the platform yours is on at the time you decide to change pokemon.
No, I understand the pokemon, I'm just curious how the trainer will move from place to place in this. I mean, will he just from platform to platform with his Pokemon?

JEV3 said:

As in not show up, there are probably multiple stages that he wouldn't be able to constantly be on the screen in the background, so he may end up not showing up at all. He may be the character you chose, but he isn't the one you are actually playing as, he doesn't necessarily need to appear the entire time for you to play.

Knowing the way they'd work it, it would probably be Green Hill Zone, Emerald Hill Zone, or Angel Island Zone. However I'd quite like to see levels of Marble Garden, Scrap Brain, Lava Reef, even Labyrinth.

Or the iconic Hidden Palace, considering the emeralds became such a big part of the series. (except recently... are they still even in the games?)

They are sometimes. As far as I'm concerned, however, they shouldn't be mentioned at all if you can't go Super in normal levels. Dumbass developing team.

Why!!! Did it have to be PIKMAAAAN! Nintendo what where you thinking! That filled up the newcomers list, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

Man this Newcomer might be usefull on team mode.(telling pikmans to attack, while you just stand on a platform on the other side of the stage, and Taunt.

Gah I was hopeing for a good newcomer surprize, not a bad one.

Oh no, they shouldn't have, P-P-PIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMAAAAAAAN lolOLOLOLOloLOlolL pikman rules lolzzzzzzzzz *gets slaped by evreyone on the forum* Sorry people, i lost control
pikmin.jpg

BlueZero4 said:
I'm pretty sure SMS just got pwnt on that Yoshi stage badly. Subsequently, he hates it for all the reasons people pwnt him. :/

Well, actually I've got lack of competition here in my place, so I didn't get pwned by any people. But if you mean getting pwned by those spinning blocks, then I guess so. -_-()

When I saw "Challenger Aproaching" I was damn excited. Finally! The final third party character? The de-cloned Luigi? The new Ganondorf with sword?! Captain Falcon confirmed?

Its....its....Pikmin & Olimar? Well, too bad. Just a second Ice Climbers. Better luck next time.

I like Pikmin, don't get me wrong. But as characters for Brawl, I can't seem to agree.

01 - Smash Emblem
02 - DK Initials [Donkey Kong Series]
03 - Starfox Insigna [Starfox Series]
04 - Star [Kirby Series]
05 - Falcon Icon [F-Zero Series]
06 - Samus Signature [Metroid Series]
07 - Mother Symbol [Earthbound Series]
08 - Pokeball [Pokemon Series]
09 - Triforce [Zelda Series]
10 - Mushroom [Mario Series]
11 - Yoshi Egg [Yoshi Series]
12 - Sword [Fire Emblem Series]
13 - ?
14 - Eggplant [Ice Climber Series]
15 - Leaf [Animal Crossing Series]
16 - Wario's W [Wario Series]
17 - FOX Unit Logo [Metal Gear Solid Series]
18 - Pit's Bow [Kid Icarus Series]
19 - ?
20 - Hedgehog Head [Sonic Series]
21 - DS Icon [Nintendo DS.. Stuff?]
22 - Pikmin Flower [Pikmin Series]

There goes the theory that the numbers for the games go in alphabetical order according to their Japanese names...

What in the hell?! I was just dreaming about some robotic figure in Smash Bros. throwing Pikmin! I KAN TEL UR FUTER

But yeah, this is cool news, considering I'm a fan on the series. Meanwhile, Sakurai makes it sound like this will be a character that will be played very differently than the others. I just hope it doesn't get screwed up -- hey, they've proven they know what they're doing SO far. :P

I personally think they could have done a tad bit better on the World Map music, but it's better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back