Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, tew new updates. Donkey Kong's theme, which is, as they say, r0xx0ring my s0xx0rs, and Widescreen support, which we all could've seen coming.

cf.jpg

Capt. Falcon is back! lol, jk, but for real, where is he? I know he's gonna be in the game, I wonder if he's gonna be a unlockable character again like he was in the 1st SSB. By the way, what does everyone think about Sparkster being the last 3rd party character

I think Sparkster (Rocket Knight) would be a really good canidate for the brawl, I mean, sure he's not really popular or that much known, but he has alot of smash qualities, I mean, he wouldn't look strange in the game, he'd look like he belongs in my opinion, plus, he has different color schemes and he has various attacks (btw, Sparkster is a Konami character). As for Capicom, I bet you most people might pick Mega Man or Ryu, lol. I dunno why but to me neither Mega Man nor Ryu don't look to me like they belong, yet Mega Man is the most requested Capicom character as far as my research reads.

I was skeptical about that Krystal rumor at first but then I saw the corner of the image. "The Official Nintendo Magazine"

Is that Nintendo Power or UK Nintendo mag? Either way, it sounds a bit like foreshadowing to me. Then again, I might be wrong.

JJames19119 said:
I was skeptical about that Krystal rumor at first but then I saw the corner of the image. "The Official Nintendo Magazine"

Is that Nintendo Power or UK Nintendo mag? Either way, it sounds a bit like foreshadowing to me. Then again, I might be wrong.

I forgot. You missed the first rumor. Voice actress Alesia Glidewell had a list of characters that she voices on her site. One of them was Krystal. She removed it off her site thou. So all we know is that she is in it. We just don't know as what.
http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/smash-bros-character-leak-315290.php

PDF of her site. Before she erased that information.
http://files.dwightdesign.com/ka/articles/support/snagbuddy_productions.pdf

Wario's final smash is up, and I'm somewhat dissappointed.

I figured it would be some kind of screen-engulfing fart bomb, mushroom cloud and all.

But Wario-man is more unique...

Finally got around to listening to the Donkey Kong theme, sounds a little too random to me...

Jazz said:
Wario's final smash is up, and I'm somewhat dissappointed.

I figured it would be some kind of screen-engulfing fart bomb, mushroom cloud and all.
Well, it does say; "His special moves are also powered up," So his farting attack will probably be bigger and quicker...

sonic5chaos said:
They just released info on the Events!

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

orly?

Its almost as if we can't go check the website ourselves.

But anyway, its good to see Event Mode back. Some of them were pretty fun in Melee. Now that I think about it, they should add the ability to use the level editor to create your own Event situations, that would be pretty cool.

And now they have difficulty settings so you can either ease into a hard event, or make an easy event seem challenging. Sounds cool to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back