Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
What did sonic08 post anyway?

Um, some Japanese site with anime-style art on it. If you scrolled down the news archives, you could see a 3D model of a nude female. I decided to exit the site shortly after seeing that. >_>

Sonic08 said:
Back to Sonic's alternative colors, they all look like different shades of blue and different colored shoes

Footage:
Removed. Do not post adult content. -FB

Kind of cannot tell but you gotta look closer
He posted Adult Content and is only Strike 1'd? Anyways, can someone PM me the link? *shot* (And for people with no common sense, that was a joke)

Blue Warrior said:
Autosaver said:
What did sonic08 post anyway?

Um, some Japanese site with anime-style art on it. If you scrolled down the news archives, you could see a 3D model of a nude female. I decided to exit the site shortly after seeing that. >_>

I was with my family in the living room when I clicked that link and saw that stuff. I had about 10 people there. I'm just glad that I closed that window before anyone saw that.

Kaysakado said:
@BW: How do you know it was an accident?

@Hyperknux: Wow, is it cold in here? Again?

@Kaysakado: cold?

@Com = Yeah, at least there's been a decent update throughout the past few weeks except different coloured skins (recolours :P) and that cool lava stage with the lava wave.

Lucas' Final Smash is impressive. Still doesn't hold a candle to Giga Bowser.

Yeti Donkey Kong is (in my opinion) 3rd funniest thing up there. Kirby's Final Smash is second. Look at the video introducing Sonic, and his ledge teetering is THE silliest 3D animation I have ever witnessed, and a runaway funniest in my book.

[offtopic]Anyone else wondering how many people will post videos on Youtube with a title basically saying "MARIO VERSUS SONIC OMG FINALLY!!!!!!ONE!"?[/offtopic]

They realy tweaked up the custonization in the game.... THANK GOD ,YOU CAN CUSTOM THE BUTTONS FOR THE WII..

Gotta love it that you can turn the control stick up jump off. I remember those many matches of my friends(for some reason, it never happens to me) blundering because they jumped on accident. Like that one time, Link runs at me trying to do a up B attack. But by accident he jumped in the air with it, missed me, and fell off the edge. Poor him.

But...can the Wiimote even handle so many controls, names, Miis and stuff on it? I thought it had only 6kb space on it.

Remember that a Mii is just a small set of about sixty or so variables (each taking up 1 to 4 bytes) that describe the positions and sizes, etc. of the various facial features. It really doesn't take up very much space. The same goes for this. I imagine a single control scheme would take up about twenty bytes if they just store the identifiers of each button's action.

Whoa, I did that? I'm SO SORRY!!! I did not mean to do that. I just wanted to show other color schemes for Sonic. I hope this works...

Footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4lwOjKErEU

All right... hopefully this will lead you to the right thing, it's a 10 minute video with Sonic fighting in all the matches, this was at the E for All event in L.A. I wish I was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back