Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! they didn't put up the "Warning! Challenger Approaching" sign like usual when a new charactor comes out.

And also, it could be tomorrow in their time zone.

Kaysakado said:
Hey! they didn't put up the "Warning! Challenger Approaching" sign like usual when a new charactor comes out.

And also, it could be tomorrow in their time zone.

He is an assist trophy.

Super mystic sonic said:
If it wasn't for the text, I wouldn't really be able to confirm his gender.
The same is true of most Final Fantasy protagonists, I think it gives him a cool anime feel.

But yeah, Dark Fox looks alot like Wolf as he appeared in the SSBM intro, perhaps complimenting the rumors of Wolf being playable.

Haha, I'm not goind to ruin anything really, but I just talked to Charles Martinet last night on the phone and found out a bunch of things going on in brawl, things that aren't updated on the site yet, but I'm not allowed to reveal some of them, but there were some things I was told about that were a given already (things that you might have guessed already) so I will at least confirm them.

But 1st, the reason I called Charles in the 1st place was because of that youtube video that was posted on here with the black Sonic. I got to play Brawl, but was so excited to play at the time, that I didn't think of looking at the different colors you can choose from for the characters.

So I asked Charles about the black Sonic and apparently, they've brought back Team Battle (Not surprising), but they have more colors to choose from now, including Black, White and Purple. Charles told me that Nintendo didn't feel it was necessary at first to add more than 4 colors since there's only 4 players, but they later changed their minds when Masahiro Sakurai suggested that adding more colors would give it a more personalized touch.

He was like, maybe some people don't like green, red, yellow and blue, maybe they want more to choose from, so they added more. But I feel so dumb that I didn't know about this in the 1st place being that I'm playing Sonic in the game now, I should have been one of the first peeps to know this.

But I'm glad I called Charles to figure out what the dillio was about with that, because along with that info, he told me a few other things that I'm keeping on the hush for now. ;) By the way, for those who don't know who Charles Martinet is, he is the voice of Mario, he's a goofball, LOL! He told me how he got the job as Mario, it was a pretty amusing story, lol.

Back to Sonic's alternative colors, they all look like different shades of blue and different colored shoes

Footage:
Removed. Do not post adult content. -FB

Kind of cannot tell but you gotta look closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back