Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post it as I am not aloud on youtube but I saw a video saying that Bowser JR, Ridley and Wind Waker Link will be in the game.

Bouncey said:
I can't post it as I am not aloud on youtube but I saw a video saying that Bowser JR, Ridley and Wind Waker Link will be in the game.

Those are fan made newcomer video's. They make them for entertainment. I doubt there will be any more as the site is starting to show who is really in the game.

ya wel i saw 1 4 sonic master chief and my grandma
Really, unless you see it from the official website or a site like IGN, it's probably fake.

GCN controller support was announced from the get-go, because Sakurai preferred it that way. However, word on the net says that Wii controller support will be tacked on in case of Wii owners who happen to not have GCN controllers. No idea about classic controller support.

I'm really hoping for motion-sensitive controls. I'd love to see how it would be played. But there should of course be standard controls to fall back on in case the franchise doesn't work well with motion-sensitivity.

super mega sonic said:
the characters I want brawl are

2.bomber man

3.mega man

4. pac man

If these characters would be in, it wouldn't even be Smash Bros. anymore. =< It'd be "OMG 3rd party charaktrs all in une!"

Captain Falcon? So anyway, I hope Ice Climbers get to stay for at least one last time. They were a pretty good pair, if you knew how to use them.

Shuffle said:
I'm really hoping for motion-sensitive controls. I'd love to see how it would be played. But there should of course be standard controls to fall back on in case the franchise doesn't work well with motion-sensitivity.

Yeah I would love to see that too. Although I'm still okay with just a Gamecube controller.

Well, it hasn't been confirmed, but it's generally rule of thumb to take Nintendo's "We won't tell you right now" as a "yes". If it was a "no", they'd outright say "no".

shadowrulz0 said:
i would like to see sonic and megaman in brawl
thats great good for you

Anyway, the last update was Pit's B-moves... well, standard B and Up-B, anyway. I'm curious as to what forward-B and down-B are... maybe that's the next update, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back