Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, Ganondorf is a clone of Captain Falcon with attacks that hardly suit him. Plus he's ridiculously slow, and even though he's powerful, he still seems underpowered.

If they don't take him out then they should fix him.
If they do take him out then there's nothing stopping you from continuing to play SSBM.

But I don't want to play as Ganondorf in SSBM, I want to play as Ganondorf in SSBB!*shot*

I suck with Captin Falcon.

EDIT: Oh, and I could kick your *** with Ganondorf in my sleep.

(Nothing ment to be offending.)

As a random aside, Ganondorf's my char of choice, too, and I'd not exactly be thrilled to see him taken off the roster. But then, I always have Kirby to fall back on - once I reacquaint myself with him a little.

That said, I must recognize Falco as by far the best character in the game, based on the fact that all the best players I know of use him; it probably means he needs to be toned down, somewhat, but it still takes a fair amount of skill to properly use him, so...

don't give to **** about your opinions. get the **** off this thread.

...Well, ain't that just purty.

Some people, y'see, care about opinions here. In fact, I think that's what a message board is for - conveying personal opinions.

EX: STFU and GTFO - Totally opinion!

We dont know any of the levels names SMS.

akirahedgehog said:
Bonk would be perfect for the game :D

Lol, are you serious? What will he do, bonk people on the head?, or maybe have similar slashing styles that link has :roll:

Mr.Womburger said:
Shu said:
Nickrawls08 said:
Man have you guys saw the graphics of the game and have you saw the new specials?

Naw...

Heck. Ganon as a character, who transforms himself to Ganondorf. Oh yeah, Zelda-Shiek style.

No.

i don't give to **** about your opinions. get the **** off this thread.

Ok, ether you don't even know what an opinion is, referring to the original quote, or your a multi-account of this Nick.

Spazzo said:

Some people, y'see, care about opinions here. In fact, I think that's what a message board is for - conveying personal opinions.

fuck you.go suck some admins dick.

Mr.Womburger said:
Spazzo said:

**** you.go suck some admins dick.

LMAO. I'm surprised your not banned or 50000 month suspended yet.

Yeah, Brawl will be awesome. The main reason I'm getting a Wii is because of SSBB, LoZ:TP, and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back