Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there IS a rumour saying that Cell-Shaded Link and Ridley'll be in SSBB.........

And if you don't want Sonic in SSBB, you're not a true fan. Same with if you hate the Shadow the Hedgehog game.

A'ight. Just deleted a bunch of inflammatory posts between AJWOLFPACK93 and I'll Begin.
Please get back on topic.

Say, what about the levels? I'd like to see hyrule field in Brawl. That would be great! Or the castle, when you can run in and stuff. From what I've seen so far, nearly every level is a 4 platform level. The lower platform, the 2 side platforms, and the upper. For gods sake don't let it be that all the time.

camo man said:
Shuffle said:
I hope none of the above are in Brawl.
Wow, not even the original cast. The Sonic characters that I want in brawl are:
Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles the three originals.

I highly doubt that Tails and knuckles would make an apperence in brawl...
A foreign magazine said that Sonic is going to make an apperence in the game.

Also shuffle, Since Big wasnt mentioned in his post... I suppose you want him in brawl? (OH FUCK NO!)

If Sonic is in the game, by the way, there is a 100 percent chance Shadow will be in too; maybe not as a different character per se, but as a swappable skin. Remember how you could get Mario to look just like Wario in Melee?

Yeah. That.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
If Sonic is in the game, by the way, there is a 100 percent chance Shadow will be in too; maybe not as a different character per se, but as a swappable skin. Remember how you could get Mario to look just like Wario in Melee?

Yeah. That.
You should go work for Nintendo.

Nah, at best that's gonna give you Sonic with Shadow's stripes. Shadow himself has an rather different character model; a different coat of paint on a Sonic model won't change that.

Sheesh, rename the topic to "what chars are there gonna be in Brawl". The only thing I've seen discussed was whether Sonic would apear in the game or not, and some old rumors about other characters.

A little late but I hope Sonic , MegaMan and Eggman get in..

Also the final battle should be

Cape Mario (Or something)
Super Sonic
VS
Giga Bowser
Metal Maddnes

I'll Begin said:
I'd personally like Ganondorf to be taken out and replaced with Ganon as a non-unlockable boss.

You wouldn't have to take Ganondorf out to do that, Captain Brainiac. Especially considering he's my second best character.

EDIT: I just got an idea for a Super Sonic boss. He could start of in his super form and be undefeatable in that state, and you would have to survive for 50 seconds, after which he would turn back to normal Sonic for a while, in which is your chance to defeat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back