Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
Autosaver said:
Tried that,Ill try the one hard in 9 minutes.
Also do you have to beat the target smashs?I just die to save time.
:/

Problem found. Of course you've got to beat them.

I made it to Crazy Hand, and I also suicided on the target smashes. Though I guess since they don't keep your life count, they don't count against the countdown, they are just bonus stages.

With that said, I made it to Crazy Hand twice as Zelda and died both times. He doesn't show back up if you use a continue on that stage. I wish they both showed up at once in Boss Battles, because they are really boring on their own in comparison.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone have to use their hammers yet, and what for? I really haven't seen anything I'd need it for yet, except maybe the target smash ones. I'm pretty confident I can get the Tabuu trophy but fighting the final boss as G&W or Jiggly might be somewhat difficult.

JEV3 said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Autosaver said:
Tried that,Ill try the one hard in 9 minutes.
Also do you have to beat the target smashs?I just die to save time.
:/

Problem found. Of course you've got to beat them.

Wall of text

I used all my hammers,one for the pirate stage,metwo one,ect.
I wish I saved them since I could get those trophies easy now.

Cheese said:
matt9837 said:
Well, I can get to the battle, I just can't BEAT him

I can't even get to the battle. How do you get there?

Spoilers!
To get wolf either complete subspace emmisary and unlock boss battles and play as fox in boss battles,then you face wolf.
Or do a certain amount of brawls.....

tailsmastermind said:
Alright, in the stage on The Halberd where you play as Shiek and Peach, there is a room with a bunch of Sub Space enemies, and one of them is one I havn't even seen before. It's like a blue ball in a spider web. s it some sort of guy you fight on intense or something. I havn't finished intense yet, so I'm not sure.
Nah, that's the only place you'll see him. He's called a Mizzo and he's just only there for display, however you can still get a trophy of him(seeing how I knew the name of it).
JEV3 said:
Just out of curiosity, did anyone have to use their hammers yet, and what for? I really haven't seen anything I'd need it for yet, except maybe the target smash ones. I'm pretty confident I can get the Tabuu trophy but fighting the final boss as G&W or Jiggly might be somewhat difficult.
"Defeat 10 enemies in Cruel Brawl"
It was hard enough to beat 5 @.@

I'm going to try and not use my hammers for anything. As for the cruel brawl thing, just use Jiggly and jump from edge to edge (under the stage), and try and get them to follow you. They'll then asplode.

That takes a long time and you have to be careful not to cling to the ledge for too long. I prefer Lucas's strategy because if you can aim properly, you can send them flying and KO them much quicker. Problem is... I can't aim properly. I thought 5 was the most you needed to unlock something... v_v

Autosaver said:
Cheese said:
matt9837 said:
Well, I can get to the battle, I just can't BEAT him

I can't even get to the battle. How do you get there?

Spoilers!
To get wolf either complete subspace emmisary and unlock boss battles and play as fox in boss battles,then you face wolf.
Or do a certain amount of brawls.....

spoliers below

you can also unlock wolf by..

gamespot said:
Fight him in Ruins stage in SSE after completing it

On the cruel brawl topic, I found a good strategy with Ike, where you just cliff hang, jump off the edge, do his up special, and when he iss coming down, he can usually get 1 or 2 alloys per round.

I just wish I could use the darn hammers on boss battles on intense.

What is the reward for that? I guessed it would be Tabuu, but he appears to be the all chars boss battle trophy.

I'm curious as to what characters everyone is playing as most frequently... I'm best with Sonic, and pretty decent with Zelda. I've also been giving Olimar a shot, and he's actually pretty neat despite the fact he only has a couple melee attacks.

JEV3 said:
What is the reward for that? I guessed it would be Tabuu, but he appears to be the all chars boss battle trophy.
It's nothing to go crazy over. Just a liquid snake sticker.

As for characters I use, I'm good with Sonic,
*warning spoiler* t. link *end*
and I and awsome as Olimar.

tailsmastermind said:
Just a liquid snake sticker.
Fail hath been acheived kthxbai? The Liquid Snake sticker is like OVER 9000!!! to trophy drops, so if you want to get the trophies for the bosses, you'll pretty much need that sticker, and be good at intense.

Edit: I just checked my stickers, and based on what I saw, Liquid Snake only gives you +6 on food effect.
The Big Boss sticker gives you +30 in trophy stand drop.
And I don't think stickers change effect from game to game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back