Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEV3 said:
Isn't Pikmin Nintendo though? (it was for gamecube I thought)

Yeah, it is. So they could very well include a character from it if they wanted to. (Heck, there's already a bulborb for a trophy.)

Jake said:
I'm not too excited about Sonic being in it, but I definitely would like to see some Big cameos... or more preferably, a playable appearance.

Why in hell would you want to see a useless Adventure-era character in Brawl?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah, Sonic's in. Hooray. The reason I'm happy now is because I won't ever have to see a crappy Photoshoped picture or a video mix in youtube.

Amen to that.

No more "Omg I have proof of Sonic in Brawl!"

Oh...My...gosh... Well, I pray to god that SEGA won't screw this up, but what I saw, Is awesome. And he infact, can go Super Sonic, as seen in the small movie. Well, If Sega And Nintendo can pull this off, And NOT screw up, We might have the most awesome next-gen game with sonic in it up to date. Now, Alls we need is for the shadow-t3h-3m0hog Fanboys to shut up. T_T

HP-administraitor said:
Now, Alls we need is for the shadow-t3h-3m0hog Fanboys to shut up. T_T
heh heh There mad shadow isnt in brawl? Well too bad for them. They just have to be glad that ONE Character from sega is in brawl. >.>

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Yeah, Sonic's in. Hooray. The reason I'm happy now is because I won't ever have to see a crappy Photoshoped picture or a video mix in youtube.
Exactly how I'm feeling. Also why does it seem as though people are going crazy over Sonic being in brawl? I see it on many other messageboards and some friends of mine in school. I'm glad that he's in but I'm not acting like 'SONICISINBRAWLOMGOMGOMG HES SO KOOL'

HP-administraitor said:
Oh...My...gosh... Well, I pray to god that SEGA won't screw this up, but what I saw, Is awesome. And he infact, can go Super Sonic, as seen in the small movie. Well, If Sega And Nintendo can pull this off, And NOT screw up, We might have the most awesome next-gen game with sonic in it up to date. Now, Alls we need is for the shadow-t3h-3m0hog Fanboys to shut up. T_T

The hell? Sega isn't involved with any of the production at all. :P

Heh, death by postbag?
With Sonic in brawl, do we maybe get some Sonic game items? Well, apart from the spring.

Let's not forget donald and goofy helping him.But also i don't know sora being in a game with mario i'd find weird.I think the only reason why sonic is in it is because mario and sonic are rivals.There's been no crossovers where mario has met sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back