Super Smash Bros Brawl (Label your Spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smash Bros. Dogo said:
Actually though, this is how detailed we’ve drawn them!

Probably just because we like them so much.
Wow, even the guys from Nintendo (or probably the guy who runs the site) likes Sonic characters just as much as they like Mario characters. At least they don't have bad features. They're perfect to be Assist Trophies.

I'm sure Shadow would have been there, but he... uh, 'Bribed' Nintendo to have him an assist trophy. Yes. Bribed.

Anywho, by the looks of it, you can pause the game and freely explore every nook and cranny of the map.

I forsee several thousand screenshots of Silver and Shadow in the future.

Well, today's update nicely explains precisly WHAT the final smash actually does...

They didn't say his 'taunt' deals a full-power blow, however. I guess it was ment to be a secret :P

How about making a spoiler free version of this tread for the puppies that go yell about spoilers while they still visit threads like this that obviously contain spoilers?

Because idiots like This guy would start showing up, and making stupid opinions. (Yes, that's a link, silly blue-background users.)

Fine line: Brawl was made with a younger teen generation in mind; Those who wasted their life mastering glitches on Melee can go f' themselves. There's PLENTY of things to do in Brawl, and we still don't know if America's version will vary or not.

Well, there's nothing to really anticipate at the moment, so it couldn't be THAT much of a disappointment.

Chaos Knux said:
*insert spoilers here*
Uh.. you should know that Sonic can only do that with the bunny hood, right?

Admin Edit: Don't make the thread impossible to read with hundreds of linebreaks.

ZTaimat said:
Because idiots like This guy would start showing up, and making stupid opinions. (Yes, that's a link, silly blue-background users.)

Fine line: Brawl was made with a younger teen generation in mind; Those who wasted their life mastering glitches on Melee can go f' themselves. There's PLENTY of things to do in Brawl, and we still don't know if America's version will vary or not.

Well, some people are just stupid. Really. Except for things being a little less based on skill due to a new engine,(although high-gravity mode makes you relive the competive Melee feeling a bit) mostly everything was greater in this game than in Melee, especially the new coop features and the Subspace Emmisary. The stage builder, although simple, is really addicting and fun, but I don't get why always shitty stages become "stage of the day". Anyways, I'm not getting carried away and telling another story to you kids. Cya.

SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!!

Hahaha, how do you like that ----? You are not the fastest now lololol, but i wonder if you can dodge his FS?

Admin Edit: Don't put spoilers directly in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back