• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but that is becase the other stats are high I do think the run speed shoulde be at sonics sence it is another form of sonic.

Dude the wad is avable and most of hte sprtiers are dont the super sprties dont realy have to be done do they no they can just be text*shot* <_>.

Dark Warrior said:
And please don't pass around edited Sonic X screens (Sonic X stinks, by the way) as fan art. It's stupid.

Sonic X is good. 4-Kids just killed it. They edited too much from the show and added they're terrible music and voice actors. The original I must say, after seeing season one Japanese version, is pretty bad ass. Why must 4-Kids kill everything good? But you're right about that edit...It sucks...alot. It looks more like graffitied Super Sonic, much like most of SRB2 community's fan characters.

Zeshiro said:
Dark Warrior said:
And please don't pass around edited Sonic X screens (Sonic X stinks, by the way) as fan art. It's stupid.

Sonic X is good. 4-Kids just killed it. They edited too much from the show and added they're terrible music and voice actors. The original I must say, after seeing season one Japanese version, is pretty bad ass. Why must 4-Kids kill everything good? But you're right about that edit...It sucks...alot. It looks more like graffitied Super Sonic, much like most of SRB2 community's fan characters.
I used to like it, but went off it when they started using the Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 storyline.
Well, I've seen one episode with the Adventure 2 story, but TV keeps showing repeats of the Adventure 1 storyline.

I didn't bother watching the U.S. version after episode three. I caught a couple episodes here and there but I never liked the show. I really like when Shadow beat the snot outta that kid Chris. The pansy passed out after two smacks from Shadow.

Woopiedoo guys, I fixed ALL the bugs in SMS. The crashing is gone, some lagg is removed, and SMS doesn't run weird underwater anymore.

Be ready for the TRUE release of Super Mystic Sonic, packed with a extra called Hyper Mystic Sonic!

Well, here (look in the first post) is the buggless version of the SMS released in the releas topic. It also has more added Hyper Mystic Sonic sprites. Once all of Hyper Mystic Sonic's sprites are done, i'll re-release the wad in the release topic.

playv3v77gn.png
playy4y61pv.png

HMS looks cool, doesn't he?

I was mental about SMS but not very sure about HMS but right now SMS isnt at the best but HMS ROCKS.

HMS is going to have that SArimix music right.

Sorey for duble posting(no one notises when you edit it) but can you make it so the super sonic doom is the Hyper mystic sonic doom.

I meen the thing you see in nights mode.That makes you look Super(not realy super) it woulde be cool if HMS replaced that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back