• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Super mystic sonic wad.

would you like SMS in a netgame,and is this a good idea?

• Dude,you GOTTA finish this! This is the best wad EVER!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great wad with some original idea's ^_^

• Pretty nice,and some original idea's here and there.

• Actually,i don't like this at all,and it doesn't have any original idea's

• WTF!? We are now rivals for life!

• Whats the story behind Super Mystic sonic?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Mystic Sonic

Surely there has been some news about both mystic and SMS. Though there wasn't any info about the HMS (hyper Mystic Sonic).

Time to bring you a little update! Here's a screen and the first art of HMS!

Screen
playx15fo.png

First art of HMS!
hypermysticsonic5fi.jpg

PS: Don't comment about his hands. I know it has bad shading.

This HMS isnt as good and mystic a I think ree-c saying something abuot a edited exe you know that your going to make a super mystic sonic stroy wad maybe that shuolde be an exe with mystic sonic and that story wad. :D

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=18bbb2cec966c72654da78d4a7ce3ec6

These are just the same wads as normal, but then they are all edited to work with SRB2JTE. Every wad in there has Shadows ability, metalsonic's ability, or amy's. I tried editing carter-ree-c as well, but there's a chance it won't work anymore. Furthermore, never add more then 1 character file, and don't mind when it says a player is shadow or metalsonic.

And about SMS......
He will be delayed once again so I can add a lot of special effects, like jump sounds, extra taunts, other spindash trails, and other stuff. Don't worry, I will give you a fully working demo once all the sprites are done.
playp3p76dc.png

Cool srb2jte wads.Can you please do it to the spmoves characters,s.Give Jason shadow,s ablity give Jake metal sonic,s ablity and give eggman metal sonic,s ability as well.Forget about the other characters,s.Oh and can you give sonic1cd.wad metal,s ablity.
If you only going to do one do Jason.

If you don't want to do any then don't.

Sure, he's been around for about 40 years, but how long has he been active? 1-2 years would be my guess.

And please don't pass around edited Sonic X screens (Sonic X stinks, by the way) as fan art. It's stupid.

Well, SMS took me a long time to finish, but now.......its still not finished!

Super Shadow, problems with some lumps, and a lot of laziness is the reason why the wad isn't finished yet! I hope I can count on some of you to tell me whats wrong with the lumps, and what I have to do to fix the problems. At least the sprites are coming again.

Time for a little update! All of SMS's standard sprites are done! I just keep getting problems with wadding it. I have no idea what the reason is, because the names and order look okay.

I''ve got something else, though. I told I was gonna make a mod? Well, lets say I sorta started with it already. The last level lets you fuse with Mystic to battle the god of darkness, called ''Chao nightmare''. It kills chao's and uses their energy to destroy the stars. As boss he's like eggman with a differen't skin, but then he shoots waaaaay faster, causing you to lose rings, and he takes more hits as eggman. The picture!

godofdarkness8tc.jpg

The god of darkness!

Yes, thats means its gonna be a battle between the gods: God of power fused with Sonic VS God of darkness

IMO, you'd probably get a better looking picture by re-texturning the SS model (I think I may have the heroes SS on my computer somewhere, not sure whether its ok to post them here, although I'm sure you could probably find them on the net rather easily if you wanted to).

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well it sure looks like it took you a while for you to recolor that picture from the new Sonic game.

Lets say its extremely damn hard to make a whole new looking creature. Well, actually, it isn't. But it takes a lot of time to do that. Well, I think I'm gonna ask somebody called ree-c about the sprites. After all, he gave me the Sonic sprites, so I just expect the sprites to have the right names and order. SMS is back for more, and I'll unleash a full demo soon enough!
playi4i67ch.png
plays16xj.png
plays55kv.png

http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=882732f4ef32661e6b37f4d545487d78

First working sample of SMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I said that too loud?)

It has:
All of SMS standard sprites
It actually works!
A few special effects already

Little bugs:
Super Sonic sprites are messed up. It will be fixed once Mystic is done!
He can change color, but I only recommend: default, white, and yellow
The end sign and 1-up box can't get customized!
He shines a bit less than expected

SMS is hard to master, and his speed and accel make him only controlable for the experts. I got a little challenge! SMS has a low runspeed. Get trough all the levels without using the walking sprites

Erm
I've tryed it, I already had the wad uploaded, and its easy to master after using my WAY overpowered crappy character.

...You thought SMS was hard? o.O

Super mystic sonic said:
First working sample of SMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I said that too loud?)

um... whenever i load the wad... the game shuts down with a message dealing with: RUNSPEED or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back