Super Mario (big Fix)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS YOU KNOW MORE THAN MY HISTORY TEACHER!

Now please, let's get back on the topic of the WAD.

Ash said:
Sumakima said:
And miles, its 2008 B.C.

No, no, no, no, no. Use the proper term: 2008 BCE (before common era). We currently live in the year 2008 CE (common era). BC (Before Christ) and AD (Anno Domini (in the year of the lord)) are obsolete.

I'm sorry, but no. They're not. The origional terms are B.C. (Before Christ) and A.D. (After Death). The term B.C.E. (Before common era) only exists for the sole purpose of making non-religious/politicaly correct people feel less uncomfortable. Now, please don't spoil this topic with a religious vs. athiestic/non-religious debate.

I'm not spoiling anything! I said to use BCE and CE because I know for a fact that not everyone here is the same religion or has the same political views (IE, not all WASPS or Christians). I don't want a debate; just a better way of using the older terms.

Ash said:
I'm not spoiling anything! I said to use BCE and CE because I know for a fact that not everyone here is the same religion or has the same political views (IE, not all WASPS or Christians). I don't want a debate; just a better way of using the older terms.
How about this, you can use your terms, and I'll use mine. Ok? Let's just stop squabbling over letters. Now then.

spader555 said:
1 question.when can mario roll into a ball and become like sonic
I made spinning sprites to prove that I actually did my own origional spritework for this.

MasterKade said:
Chaos said:
3) Super Mario World sucks ***.

You suck then. I say Mario is even with Sonic, no matter what people say
If I hate a game with lousy levels and a lack of difficulty, or just being boring doesn't mean I'm a sucky little prick. Get over yourself; SMW was pretty lame for a Mario game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back