Resource icon

Super Clash v3 and a half 2, again, again, 2

TheLastKitchenGun updated Super Clash with a new update entry:

yaeh, not the big update as I really wanted, I don't feel like working on this anymore so I think I'll just post what's here and then move on, wish I could have added some extra gametypes though
despite the update being unfinished but it SHOULD be playable, as I never really got to work on the things that would be broken in an unfinished state

don't wanna read? mod dead sort of it alive but no major updates

an actual changelog ig:
montorsplus "support" (it works, stuff's supported but you...

Read the rest of this update entry...

apparently when in a match, you cannot go HMS when theres several people, even if youre the only one SMS on the whole match, i tried giving myself the emeralds, and also forcing my self 200 rings using the OnlinePlus cheat module.

Yet nothing worked, and me, being the server host, having the absolute power, not being able to go HMS is quite a dissapointment, is this supposed to happen?

apparently when in a match, you cannot go HMS when theres several people, even if youre the only one SMS on the whole match, i tried giving myself the emeralds, and also forcing my self 200 rings using the OnlinePlus cheat module.

Yet nothing worked, and me, being the server host, having the absolute power, not being able to go HMS is quite a dissapointment, is this supposed to happen?
obviously not, fix coming out in like 10 seconds from this message sending

TheLastKitchenGun updated Super Clash with a new update entry:

update

Read the rest of this update entry...
There is this other bug that i also found, sorry if i forgot how did it happened, its that when you turn Ultimate inazuma while there is also several people ingame with you, Inazuma becomes unable to go Ultimate again, the animation gets cancelled right away after pressing the spin when going idle, so it looks like you only did a small hop to get right back standing up

There is this other bug that i also found, sorry if i forgot how did it happened, its that when you turn Ultimate inazuma while there is also several people ingame with you, Inazuma becomes unable to go Ultimate again, the animation gets cancelled right away after pressing the spin when going idle, so it looks like you only did a small hop to get right back standing up
that's not a bug
ultimate inazuma is locked behind the hyperclashisreal2401 consvar

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back