<SeventhSentinel> OH GOD THE TITLE SCREEN IS SO CREEPY
<SeventhSentinel> JESUS
<SeventhSentinel> PLEASE DON'T KEEP THAT IN
<SeventhSentinel> I LITERALLY ALMOST SCREAMED
<TehRealSalt> I AM ANIME
<TehRealSalt> UGUUU
<TehRealSalt> UGGUUUUUU

View attachment 119481

Shut Up and Get On It was a community project meant to encourage people to make a level. Any kind of level, without worry of quality or how your level would measure up against...

Read more about this resource...

Oh my god, it's a real port of SUGOI from 2.1, I can't even explain how accurate this is. It's just perfect, can't even explain one bit.

1ualhp.jpg

Words cannot be expressed how happy i am after waiting for so, so long to finally see my favourite mappack(s) make it into 2.2

cant wait for the sequel in 1-3 years so i can bash dio with extralife... oh wait i have a working port off of a multiplayer server i can wait for the official... enjoy your tacos and dont get roasted in the ravine

one question: how hard do you think kimo will be?
Post automatically merged:

quick tip for dark areas
f10 to toggle night vision (switches rendering to software)

Wow damn. Guess I know what I'm going to be playing this weekend. Between this and Ring Racers the SRB2 community is eating good.

This has gotta be the largest addon compiled for the game. Are there any larger ones?

Edit: Wait it's SUGOI not all 3 lol

Edit: Wait it is all 3. What the scallop

Last edited:
THE SUGOI!!!! THE SUGOI IS REAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

congrats on getting past the finish line for part one, everyone! this is a huge undertaking and i've been kinda watching in the background for the last few years of this. i'm super excited to bring my friends in to play. :>

I imagine based on the rudimentary description that this is a straight port from 2.1 with no real additions or changes? Not that I'm complaining of course. Glad we finally have an official port of this classic for 2.2. Can't wait for the sequels!
EDIT:
1716064206573.png

Last edited:
HOLY SHINX IM PLAYING AURORA ATOLL 3 YOU CAN ACTUALLY PLAY KIMOand SUBA IF YOU BEAT SUGOI 100%

srb20379.gif
NOW I CAN GET MY REVENGE ON SHADOW OF ANIME EYE SONIC

(i call him shadow of sugoinic)
uhh is that a spoiler btw?

Last edited:
Well it's been 3000 years just kidding, An official Sugoi 2.2 port is finally here, I played it recently it's perfect it was worth 5 years of wait, i might consider play Sugoi 2.2 port again later.

i opened a complete save and ended up able to select the subarashii and kimokawaiii campaigns early XD
Well it's been 3000 years just kidding, An official Sugoi 2.2 port is finally here, I played it recently it's perfect it was worth 5 years of wait, i might consider play Sugoi 2.2 port again later

the subarashii special stages and shadow's shop should have an area in all of the hubs (yes kimo has 2 of them so its 4 not 3)

why is silver shooting turret beams and spreadrings?

CANDY LEVEL IS AN INSTANT SIG SEG VIOLATION I D K WHAT ANYTHING IS ANYMORE

Last edited:
I got pinged like 3 or 4 times on the SRB2 Discord about this because of its emblem count. 430 emblems across all 3 packs. And I just wanted to play some Gex on the PS1 with achievements.

Guess this is my life for the next week. Not that I’m complaining, by the way.

TehRealSalt updated SUGOI with a new update entry:

v1.0a release

Read the rest of this update entry...
it contains kimokawaiii and subarashii on it still split them back into three separate games and once you have patched out all the bugs in all of them maybe then the full trilogy will work. . .
sorry im just trying to manipulate my bootleggy savefile to get a cleared silverhorn duo save so i can bully sugoinic's shadow in the kimo part and nothings working
new eggrobo ai for acidic is pretty good tbh
1715997708938.png

Last edited:
okay, so. having a small issue with things. includes spoilers so uh. beware i guess

i beat garand site 16 and the cutscene that played after just crashes the game. i've tested a few different things, initially it was on modded multiplayer so i thought that was the problem, but then i tried without other mods in multiplayer, then in single player with both opengl and software renderers, and it always crashes at the same time, around when eggman sends sonic to the shadow realm. i'm not sure if this is something up with my settings or something's actually wrong, but i've been having this issue on both 1.0 and 1.0a.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back