Suggestions

:<
Why no hiragana? Seriously, you could at leat find some japanese versions of those words instead of resorting to always borrowing words.

The original purpose of the font was to display english words only. Besides, I can't read hiragana, and I wasn't going to draw new letters just to make a silly mock-up.

The only one I would replace would be the slightly tongue-in-cheek "quittogeemu", anyway.

I know Super Sonic is all ready "over-powered" to some of you, but how about when you have a shield (wind or force) it cuts the ring damage in half?

Thing Type Boss View Axis - The camera put itself farther back from the player depended . The camera focuses on where the Thing Type is located from behind the player. The Night Transfer lines are automatically disabled for this thing type since it is for a boss level only. It must be placed with a boss.

Yeah, that would bring back the insane Attraction + Super interaction, even stronger than before. There is a reason it drops shields first.

Nomekop, you do realize how massively painful putting Unicode support into what is essentially a source port of a DOS game would be? Not to mention the pain of making a font that has thousands of Chinese characters in 8x8 squares.

Some form of sector or executor which is specifically designed to force analog on. When the player leaves the area, the game changes back to whatever the player had before (analog on or off).

I'm thinking it would be particularly awesome to combine this with the fixed camera executor to have a Zelda 64-esque room where the camera is fixed to give the player a view of the room they wouldn't get normally. If I were to try this with more conventional scripting, anyone using analog before the room would be changed to behind-the-back camera and would be instantly offended.

Granted, the execution of the idea still leaves room to be terrible, but I'm hoping that won't happen.

Last edited:
That's his point, Neo. When you're done with the section, it would need to do an analog 0, and if you're actually using analog normally it'll turn it off on you.

We could have a little IF command to help that, possibly.

> if "useranalog != 1" "analog 0" ""

- Have a Super Peel Out run to work for when you grab the super sneaker so it will make you feel as if you're running faster.

1. So that you don't get forced to leave when someone adds a file, and you stay and download it depending on maxsend and if downloading is enabled.

2. A music wad type file that doesn't have files actually loaded onto it, but it remembers directories of music on your pc and plays them when you do the tunes that they were set to. (Major space-saver)

Set the duration of frame one of the seaweed to 5 so it animates.

Bring back the april fools trigger.

Last edited:
Lower Knuckles' fire rate to normal like Sonic and Tails. In Match and CTF, he can get really annoying very quickly.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 10, Members: 0, Guests: 10)

Back