Suggestions

Just to clarify: have they actually taken Super Sonic out of Single Player? Because Sonic could go super in Single Player back in the days of 1.09.4.

cameraoptions.png

Bring back the camera variables interface. Put it in "camera options" or something.

Allow commands placed in binds relating to the camera(and to toggling chasecam) to be used during timeattack.

Raise the default Bandwidth Allocation setting from the abysmal 20 KB/S to, I dunno, 150 KB/S. Place a field to edit that value in Server Options.

Allow the user to edit any numerical value in options by typing the number in, with a trigger to initiate such input(like enter). Show the corresponding numeric value for slider options(be they actual numbers or percentages).

Place a few crawlas along this line and move the crawla in the tunnel back a little bit so I can kill every single crawla in GFZ1 in a single bounce chain and exit the level in a blaze of ultimate glory.

On a related note, you should get 10,000 points for each consecutive bounce on and after the 16th, like in the genesis games.

Last edited:
On crumbling FOFs, there should be an option where Linedef Length = # of tics to wait before falling.

In fact, we already have a field for it in both the console and the menu system. It's just hardcoded to show "Go Away" or "Consistency Failure".

OpenGL Model support for other Characters other than sonic.
Also, it would be nice to be able to change colors with the textures for the models.
Hi-res texture support would be nice too.

A level header variable for a backwards timer, for maps with a time limit of course.

....and maybe the word "time" in the hud could flash red to indicate that it's getting near the map's time limit.

OpenGL Model support for other Characters other than sonic.
Also, it would be nice to be able to change colors with the textures for the models.
Hi-res texture support would be nice too.

Um... Don't Tails+Knuckles have a model? With their respected abilities?
Color Model changing was already done....

SERVCOM <command name> <extra values>

When the server uses this command, it executes a certain command for all other players in the server, including the server.

Extra unused weapon ring slots for socs, so there wouldn't be a need to replace them.

An ADDLUMP command to directly add LMP files without the need of a wad.

I realize this has probably been said dozens of times before, but...

A save system that tracks what individual act, not zone, you're at.

Seriously. I've got three lives, no continues as Sonic, and Egg Rock Zone is a stone cold bitch through and through.

I'd like it if we could set FOF walls to be non-climbable, regardless of the actual line's flag status. Right now if you want to give an FOF wall No Climb, all the walls in that linedef become unclimbable.

Not totally sure, but this might already be possible with the FOF transfer line feature.

I have a little suggestion of my own. Why not make a new gametype? Maybe make it like dusk's ring grab wad or dusk's infiltration wad?
I think that'll be a little more fun...
Also,
Ringslinger item come back please! :<

A save system that works with the unlockables menu, or the old system brought back and modified to only work with levels marked with a new headder line

(possible hedder line: Savetype=0 [current S3 type] Savetype=1 [old Doom type])

At least do something for being unable to save in stuff like the SRB1 unlockable

A save system that works with the unlockables menu, or the old system brought back and modified to only work with levels marked with a new headder line

(possible hedder line: Savetype=0 [current S3 type] Savetype=1 [old Doom type])

At least do something for being unable to save in stuff like the SRB1 unlockable
Moderator Notice:
This post was moved from Suggestions. The post this is referring to is above, the original contents of the post are below.

Level Select, glaber >>

If you have trouble beating SRB1 to get the level select, I really have no idea what to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 15, Members: 0, Guests: 15)

Back