Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ground The Fox said:
A thing for the S_SKIN named "allowhyper = x", for characters that just turn Super with the black emerald, like Tails turns Super with the Super Emeralds, and a shiny Hyper Sonic.

BLACK EMERALD NOT IN 1.1.

Honestly I haven't been here for a while and I still remember that.

Cue said:
I'll Begin said:
SRB2 is running on a deadline and you want a censor filter that most if not all of the community won't even use? >_>

It's not that hard, actually, there's already string replacement code in SRB2Live that I used for the colour formatting (^6lol) so we have the code, it's just the curse word text file parsing, really.

*hops to it*
I also feel that it could be good as a client-side variable, so you can have that sort of language if you want, and others can block it all in one server.

sonic260 said:
Have it to where we can change characters while we're moving to avoid the game crashing.
That WILL be used to cheat, as i have had users come onto my servers and rapidly switch characters to fit the situation *coughshoop/glintcough*

Remove the ability to fire rings in coop mode, apparently playing match is allowed in a coop level, however that feature wont be missed and the reason I want it removed is again because of noobs who just want to cruise through a level/boss battle or screw a normal goop game up. Either you'll be playing a normal coop for a while and then a noob will start shooting people and others will shoot back because they're annoyed and a whole war will start instead of people finishing levels.

I disagree because it is fun to be able to shoot in co-op and single player because you can play it like a first person shooter if you have the ability to fire rings and turn off camera.

A Texture that acts like a mirror, without HOM effects (when you move it leaves a slight afterimage in the reflection.

I've heard that the only successful mirror textures have worked on one-sided linedefs. You'd have to break the thok barrier for that to work.

1. add more characters!
2. finish knux
3. make those cut scence that you were gonna make
4. make the final boss either eggman in a mecha suit that actually gives you a challenge or metal sonic

i hate reading through long forms so if some of these are repeat questions oh well.

Senku Niola said:
If they want it back they need to just uncomment the code.
No, they'll have it under an #ifdef, not commented. So they need to add a line saying #define HYPERSONIC or something similar, depending on the name they choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back