Stuff to put in SRB2ME (DISCUSSION TOPIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A linedef executor that changes the wall texture. Where is it? There's already one for ceilings and floors, but none for the walls, strangely. O_o

I know it's not exciting/amazing/revolutionary, but it's definitely practical.

Monster Iestyn said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
Also, What if you could play splitscreen multiplayer, because maybe you have a brother or a sister that likes Srb2 as well, and plus, not many people like to join a netgame with only one person. And it might even increase the amount of Players....maybe....

It's already in the current version!! What did you think the "Two Player" option in the Multiplayer section was for???

EDIT: Didn't you read what Mystic said about chao gardens? They are definitely not going to be in SRB2.

This game is supposed to be based on the Classic Sonic games, and neither Sonic 1, 2, 3 or CD had chao gardens, so that's another good reason why chao gardens can't, won't and shouldn't be in SRB2... EVER...

I MEANT WHEN YOU ARE HOSTING A GAME ONLINE!!!!!!! *sigh*
If you thought I was Flaming...then I'm sorry.

Monster Iestyn said:
I thought it did... I think I remember when I did that with my brother on a netgame, with Aled being Player 1 and me Player 2. As there's only a talk button for Player 1, I couldn't speak unless I used Aled's talk key.

But chances are that it's a total trick of my memory...
Really? It was never in? Also, It's very simple to do. It involves the last level.

MegamanZero29292 said:
Monster Iestyn said:
MegamanZero29292 said:
Also, What if you could play splitscreen multiplayer, because maybe you have a brother or a sister that likes Srb2 as well, and plus, not many people like to join a netgame with only one person. And it might even increase the amount of Players....maybe....

It's already in the current version!! What did you think the "Two Player" option in the Multiplayer section was for???

EDIT: Didn't you read what Mystic said about chao gardens? They are definitely not going to be in SRB2.

This game is supposed to be based on the Classic Sonic games, and neither Sonic 1, 2, 3 or CD had chao gardens, so that's another good reason why chao gardens can't, won't and shouldn't be in SRB2... EVER...

I MEANT WHEN YOU ARE HOSTING A GAME ONLINE!!!!!!! *sigh*
If you thought I was Flaming...then I'm sorry.
Chao Gardens would probably be in a srb2 RPG based on the chao. But then an srb2 RPG mod pack can't be used in a netgame because roleplaying is against the server rules *sigh*

There were too many bugs with having splitscreen work in netplay that I felt it was better just to drop it.

I'll Begin said:
Shadow Hog said:
Serious posts only, people. Take your joke posts elsewhere.
Why did RedXVI cross the road?

I posted a serious then,then someone quoted me and made more shot jokes.Then Chaos ruined it with his joke,uber blade of something.

Doesn't Open-GL support also mean MD2 support?

No, OpenGL can be used to draw MD2 models, but MD2s aren't a part of OpenGL itself. Whether they add support for MD2s is separate and entirely up to them.

R.U.B.I.K. said:
how about making the difference between startcolor and endcolor not limited to 16.
It's not. That's why there they created the ENDCOLOR variable in the first place, so it wouldn't be.

If somone hasn't already posted this then let me know after this. I'm quoting what SonicTheDalek said, kinda:

RedXVI should be a SUPER-SECRET-SUPER-SONIC boss in srb2. To unlock the level you have to finish the game with all the chaos emeralds and bug him in every stage he appears in. After that finish the game again with all the chaos emeralds but instead of finishing the game RedXVI turns into the RedXVIrus, his super demon form and he is super hard to beat. (Hope you didn't mind me posting it SonicTheDalek.)

And now for my suggestion. After RedXVI kills you and you go to Red Volcano zone beat Red Volcano zone then afterwards RedXVI becomes a playable character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back