Stuff to put in 1.09

Status
Not open for further replies.
since i didnt read this entire topic, and i know this was asked before, i really want a normal knux sprite, it would be easier for me to make wads out of them for one, and where did that knux sprite come from, i never saw a sprite like that....

It was made by DOH, now known as Jackel (if he's still around, which I'm not sure he is).

He used a 3D rendering program and contributed it for demo 4.1 as a temporary sprite.

hopefully it doesnt become <permanet>----i have no idea on how to spell that word, someone please tell me how> in 1.09

Permanent. Just forgot an n.

I doubt it'll have changed v1.09, but if v1.1 is the final, then I think it'll be done then.

a441 said:
It was made by DOH, now known as Jackel (if he's still around, which I'm not sure he is).

He used a 3D rendering program and contributed it for demo 4.1 as a temporary sprite.

He still hangs around Esper #srb2 and really doesn't like it when people mention "Dohlberg" around him as it's kind of a chapter of his life he'd like to forget permanently. ;P

I have a idea for 1.1, what about team recognising turrets, like red turrets don't shoot or hurt red team members, but go after and hurt blue team members(and the blue turrets do the opposite).

I'm stealing this from another topic, but...
Shuffle said:
Shadow Hog said:
...oh, and a little arrow with the word "talking" showing up over somebody's head when they jab their talk button would be nice. How many times has Ritz gotten me when I'm talking? Or vice versa? Eh?
What would be better is the player is invincible while he's talking. Then, to prevent abuse, there is a no-tag-lag effect of... say, 25 secconds.

EDIT: Whoops. Read the rest of the topic. Never mind.

Heh... No, not the word "talking", just something short and sweet. Something like a little speach bubble with "..." in it overhead. Turning the player invincible when they chat would be really cheap. Imagine chasing someone for a few minutes with your tag time running out and then you fire a ring, they hit the talk button, and your ring is harmlessly destroyed. And they don't say anything, they just run away. Doesn't that suck? Or also, since the arrow keys and mouse still work while talking, they could just press it and be invincible the entire game without a cost.

Well, not the "entire" cost. If they don't press a key within half a seccond, then it wears off.
But, I see your point.

Maybe it should stay the way it is.

If you want to talk, you can go on IRC and not waste so much bandwidth.

How about a skin for Super Sonic?

Of course, I'm not asking AJ to jump up and skin Super Sonic, but I just mean a skin slot so that if people WANT to skin Supes, they can. As a temporary sort of thing just make it like, a Yellow Sonic skin. You could even make it for the skin header, people can specify a "Super Skin" that they transform in to.

I made teh golden flashy in SPMoves. It is pretty. Very pretty. And works with Shadow as well. I just wish there wa-
AN OLD FARMER WHO LIVED ON A ROCK. HE SAT IN THE MIDDLE JUST SHAKING HIS
FIST AT THE BOYS WHO WERE DOWN BY TH-
a way to make me not lazy anymore so I would get to work on the Super's running and standing animati-
THEIR FEET IN THE WATER, THEIR HANDS ON THEIR
MARBLES AND PLAYTHINGS AND AT HALF PAST FOUR,
THERE CAME A YOUNG LADY SHE LOOKED LIKE A-
so that he would be a complete super and not just a pretty one. :| But that's beyond me, and all my-
PRETTY YOUNG CREATURE, SHE SAT ON THE GRASS.
THEN SHE PULLED UP HER DRESS AND SHE SHOWED THEM HER
RUFFLES AND LACES AND WHITE FLUFFY DUCK
AND SAID SHE WAS LEARNING A NEW WAY T-
animators are working on getting Zim's climbing anim done and looking right. But that's a long ways away as well. Brb, killing my split personality.

No, no, I just had this REALLY ANNOYING almost-dirty song stuck in my head.

THERE WAS AN OLD FARMER, HE LIVED ON A ROCK.
HE SAT IN THE MIDDLE JUST SHAKING HIS

FIST AT THE BOYS WHO WERE DOWN BY THE PRICK
THEIR FEET IN THE WATER, THEIR HANDS ON THEIR

MARBLES AND PLAYTHINGS AND AT HALF PAST FOUR
THERE CAME A YOUNG LADY, SHE LOOKED LIKE A

PRETTY YOUNG CREATURE, SHE SAT ON THE GRASS,
SHE PULLED UP HER DRESS AND SHE SHOWED THEM HER

RUFFLES AND LACES AND WHITE FLUFFY DUCK
AND SAID SHE WAS LEARNING A NEW WAY TO

BRING UP HER CHILDREN SO THEY WOULD NOT SPIT
etc.

After 50 times through, that gets pretty annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 19, Members: 0, Guests: 19)

Back