STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Ok you guys I got this message from daches99 and here's what he said I have done some recording of my 360 and I have got a site which you can see in my profile. Here I have some speech from Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and others and I have some background sounds for Aquatic Base otherwise the speech sounds dodgy.

SSFX
I put silvers attacking sound on my site so instead of Eggman making that funny sound when he sends the bullet thing at you It has Silver saying "TAKE THIS!"
Also I have the results thing when you complete a level with goal ring jingle and the results theme in the background. I have a timer tick thing for it as well so you don't have to use the SRB2 timer tick, instead you can use the STH360 one.
There are also tails flying SFX and knuckles punching sound effect (reason at bottom)
Finally there is the speech from the final cutscene before the end of the world.

Music
Also I have crisis city "skyscraper" and "tornado" Separate so you don't have to use the music from all 4 Crisis City stages. Could you also ask for a Soc person to do the cutscenes (I am working on the pictures and I have some music for the cutscenes on my site) because I can't do it.

Ideas:
Make Sonic do the bounce bracelet thing by pressing spindash in mid air.
I think it was flame the hedgehog or someone with a similar name who made a wad of himself and you would swing a small sword instead of spindashing, could you do that for knuckles but punching instead?
Also make the rings a bit smaller because the rings are to big for Sonic.
Will you get anyone to do STH360 Matches, CTF, Race, co-op etc? Because I have cool ideas for it.

I think these ideas are cool. I wanted to get you guys opinion on what you think about it. I think I'll be able to do this, but I don't know. =/

wow! very good news!
I want to see the cutscenes pictures!

About your site... I only see "Home" and "About me"

HYPERSONILDOW said:
Will you get anyone to do STH360 Matches, CTF, Race, co-op etc? Because I have cool ideas for it.

I could do that since I was going to release a pack sooner or later..

I actually think that dacheis99 is really good at this, I just looked at the site and I saw the pics and it was GREAT. I'm learning how to put in cutscenes with the maincfg lump. Hey guys heres some screenies of Flame core so far.

I'm actually getting better and better at making levels, but what I heard from Chisuun is that I need to be more creative ):

Hey Dachies99 How long does it take you to get a picture done?

You would use SKY1, SKY4, SKY7, SKY54 and stuff on walls, and rarely is it a good idea. The only time I've seen sky textures used directly on walls in an aesthetically correct manner was in Superusuario's Combination Zone. All you need is F_SKY1 on the floor or ceiling.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
I actually think that dacheis99 is really good at this, I just looked at the site and I saw the pics and it was GREAT. I'm learning how to put in cutscenes with the maincfg lump. Hey guys heres some screenies of Flame core so far.

I'm actually getting better and better at making levels, but what I heard from Chisuun is that I need to be more creative ):

Hey Dachies99 How long does it take you to get a picture done?

Looks cool! is the part from the begining, right?

HS, great idea.

Put secrets in the HUB worlds, emblems for different characters. Like, for Sonic, put emblems on hard to reach rooftops and such.

Chisuun said:
HS, great idea.

Put secrets in the HUB worlds, emblems for different characters. Like, for Sonic, put emblems on hard to reach rooftops and such.

I'll already know where to look by then. :O

Chisuun said:
HS, great idea.

Hmm, Do you think I should make the emblems PLATINUM MEDALS instaed of Silver medals, or would you like pure gold medals?

Show off some sprites of gold, silver ,and platinum medals, just go make one of each then come back here and ask our opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back