STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, Heres some news. I fixed the problems and added more checkpoints. I'm also adding multiple paths in crisis city. ( I added a path next to the rails and I think the people who had problems with the railz were SWSM and Dr. Pepper. It's like a walthrough building part. The medals I haven't worked on yet.

Woooooo 80 pages!!

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Oh yeah, Heres some news. I fixed the problems and added more checkpoints. I'm also adding multiple paths in crisis city. ( I added a path next to the rails and I think the people who had problems with the railz were SWSM and Dr. Pepper. It's like a walthrough building part. The medals I haven't worked on yet.

A new path!, cool!

Coming Right Up!

EDIT:

Yeah I got hurt on that one. I got the path finished, but not going to show you...........Yet

HYPER SONILDOW said:

I could work on the silver medal icon thing, just not at the moment.

Hey Dachies99 How long does it take you to get a picture done?
I have a serious chest infection for no apparent reason and be=ad headaches and such so I can't go on the PC for more than 5 minutes.

Thanx royalsonic64, Hey guys I'm done with the new path in Crisis City. Hey dachies99 I'll work on the medals. Just keep workin on the Cutscene pics, The're great! I'll show a screenshot

EDIT:

Notice the holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back