STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't ask me that question. I get rushed by answering that. But I don't know when I'm going to get done. I'm might get grounded because my grades went down these six weeks I think the lowest grade I got so far is an 80 and I'm not allowed to get C's.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Don't ask me that question. I get rushed by answering that. But I don't know when I'm going to get done. I'm might get grounded because my grades went down these six weeks I think the lowest grade I got so far is an 80 and I'm not allowed to get C's.

Sorry man didn't know I guess you can't rush art.

Hyper Shadic X said:
sonic260 said:
Found a glitch in the entire mod. It doesn't let you use binded keys to change your character/color. Instead it did this:
My Original Binds:
1: Skin Tails; Color Blue
2: Skin Sonic; Color Silver
3: Skin Tailsrider; Color Blue
What the Mod did:
1: Skin Sonic
2: Skin Tails
3: Skin Knuckles
What the heck?

I think that's on purpose so you can switch your chars like in the Sonic Heroes level. That's an embedded script in the wadfile, not a bug. You just need to re-make your binds.
I am not remaking those binds. Those are what I had in my autoexec.cfg

Jadennova said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:

Sorry man didn't know I guess you can't rush art.

But you can rush Hyper Sonildow.
*runs away fast*

I don't know why but I play this mod a lot now. I like Wave Ocean but I'm wondering why in the W/O Mach Speed you don't get pushed forward anymore. The first ramp/brown stairs really slow me down and I can't jump on to the platform without stopping at the edge and jumping while loosing speed but hey, it's your mod. I also have a problem in Crisis City. After railing when I'm done destroying the Buzzes I go to the spring on the bridge and if I don't manually move I get hit by a flame(or red Crawla if it come near the edge) and fall down to a death pit due to the impact( I loose a lot of my lives and hear that OMG you got a game over message becuase of that). Was that on purpose or something or is it just me?

I know. It is my mod, but I got to listen to the critism. I'm like a slave to there critism. If I keep going my way, people will so hate it. I got to listen to the profesionals and learn from them. They've been on this forum longer. I'm trying to keep this mod going and people to start liking this mod without giving critism. But I know I'm doing great with this mod. I didn't get that mush critism on the this beta. Anyway RNGSonic walking frames is really close to being done and then I start on the cool easy sprites.

EDIT: RNGsonic's walking sprites are done.

I'm doing the cutscene pictures for before the worlds end level for hyper sonildow and i'm trying to do the music but i will need someone to SOC the text, music and stuff for me because I can't do it.

Talking about RNG-Sonic, this should be a topic for mod releases, not wad progressing (Belongs usually to Editing). Also, don't we have already too much Sonic wads?

If you're putting RNG-Sonic in the mod, then ignore what I say above.
Not that I don't like your Sonic, but...

Tonight, I played through this wad using a Wiimote/Nunchuk combo (Bluetooth FTW) and it actually felt kinda fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back