STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonict said:
Yeah. No map out there can ever have a 10/10. That just can't happen. I assume you have a biased vote because you like "Next-Gen Sonic" stuff. This is exactly what SRB2 is getting away from.
Ok, I edit my last post, so I changed my note to 8,5/10. I was stupid in there giving a 10/10 when it needs improvement, but this is the true note because of having more than 3 zoom tubes, all of them working, and without any lag, and with fun in it makes this note. Now, I'm looking in White Acropolis (It's fun too, Sonildow, I just made a mistake), Crisis City and C/C Mach Speed to be better, W/A and C/C need to be better because it looks a bit short, and C/C Mach Speed need to be better in terms of taking out some boxes, or make them more little.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
To fix your weird moving dragon thing, the sprites have to be the same size.
Wouldn't that be weird too because, think about how a dragon moves. Imagine your in a valley and then a monster comes up out of no where and he has his arms out the whole time he chases you. ??? lol

I don't think you understood what I meant. The sprite with his wings down is larger than that one with his wings up, they must be the same size. Clear off some light blue area from the larger one and you should be fine

What the funny thing about that nitro is that it is the same size. All I did was flip it upside down.

Edit : ok guys look at this

I'm working on RNG(Real or revived Next gen) Sonic. give me on what you think about it so far.

Don't edit my NSonic without my permission. I can see you editted most of it, but you left traces of shading and shape insome areas.

Those sprites are SWEET!
I can't wait to see what you'll do next!
By the way, Nitro, No offence, but I can't see any Nsonic in there.
I could be wrong. (lol, as usual.)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
What the funny thing about that nitro is that it is the same size. All I did was flip it upside down.

Edit : ok guys look at this
I'm working on RNG(Real or revived Next gen) Sonic. give me on what you think about it so far.

This looks vey good! if you do it a separate wad, don´t forget to add the next gen life icon!

I didn't edit it, I sketched. I took the colors out of it, but I didn't edit. I was like "how the hell did nitro do that?" Your shading was good and I was wondering if I could copy that,but make it Ng-sonic. So there I was just sketching and then....Tada! I made NG-Sonic. I don't know if you'll let me continue it, I should have asked you first before I sketched, but can I continue the wad Nitro? Please?

Wave ocean is a bit ruined at the beginning, it should look like it did at the beginning in the mod before instead of a zoom tube. Also there isn't much control in Wave ocean because there are too many zoom tube things. Also the thok barrier doesn't really let you see forward at some parts and it doesn't look to good.

That's only on Software version. I figured that the loop was doing all the lagging and I had to put the thok barrier so close, I had no choice because the backgrounds were also making it lagg too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back