STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea, do only Sonic's story, but with all the Sonic stages, and the stages where Sonic wasn't in there. Also, put Knuckles as Sonic's helper too, I only see Tails helping him.

EDIT: I found a bug. The entrance to W/A leads to Eggman 2.

In a couple of hours I'll have a playthrough (excluding WA, unfortunately) of the wad. It'll be a while, though.

You know I know the Egg Wyverns feild area very well.

If you want me to that then I can.......

Ok SilverEsp I'll let you do that map, but show me first. make it like umm(Let me count the levels) ........................................Map 27

If you do continue it, you have to give me credit. It looks like you tried to edit it so much that I wouldn't notice, but, you left the ears the same way and the side head maintains a lot of the same shape to it.

As of now,

I have decided to sketch the map in MS paint to see if it would work. then put it on SRB2DB.

eggwyvernplayfeildma3.png

Will it do?

Yes, there is quite a lot missing. I'm going to have to make a Part 3 to add in everything I missed (a whole level jeez.)

*Watches as HS, SilverESP, and STHE1230 begin to hate him for those videos.*

Yeah I checked it out, and was that you talking? Why use a damn camera scanner at the hoop thing at wave ocean. Why use the stupid dumb dash fox mod. The graphics are pretty, but somehow it just gets glitchy when you go to the speed run and it jacked up the hud. Oh and I took out the box issues on c/c machspeed, and I fixed the ending to dusty desert, and crisis city. I think that mod was the private beta mod that I sent you.
and this is what the desription said " Part 1 of my brutally honest playthrough of the STH360 wad by Hyper Sonildow. As you can see from my frustration throughout this wad...it sucks." I was like T_l OOOOOOkaaaaaaaaaay I guess I got to put the current one I got right now on the forums, but you know what You'll just have to wait longer. The next beta won't come out till I'm done with Kingdom valley. Oh and how your talking about how sukish my mod was, I can't wait to test your radiant way.wad!

Yes. You cannot wait to test my Radiant Way mod. At least I know someone loves it! [/sarcasm]

Dude. Listen to criticism. The reason it sucks is because you need to listen to what your beta testers say. It sounds as if though you didn't give a damn about what I said (when I replied to your private beta.)

But, just so there isn't any bad blood between us, good luck on Kingdom Valley.

Crap you got your speed run up....I was waiting mine to upload for 4 hours!*Why did I make my file size so high just to get HD quality...!*

Chisuun said:
Yes. You cannot wait to test my Radiant Way mod. At least I know someone loves it! [/sarcasm]

Dude. Listen to criticism. The reason it sucks is because you need to listen to what your beta testers say. It sounds as if though you didn't give a damn about what I said (when I replied to your private beta.)

But, just so there isn't any bad blood between us, good luck on Kingdom Valley.

Well really.

I was not expecting that from you since you said you loved it at first o.O.

But really. I might be wrong. We all have our opinions. =/

Okay. I'm not going into detail, so i'll go to a Pros and cons chart.

Pros-
Decent level design,
Well made main HUB,
Entertianing,
Crisis City = win

Cons-
Glitchy,
Horrible texture use in some places,
Horrible object placement,
Bad enemy placement (I spawn on a checkpoint, only to be killed by a crawla that's ON TOP OF ME.)
Laggy,
Slime Trails,
Missing textures EVERYWHERE.
Using Eggman with rotating spike balls for EVERY BOSS BATTLE.

So...

work on it. MORE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back