STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could just replace the mach speed zone with your on Wave Ocean, act 3.

Because, frankly, I'd rather see something original, like Dusty Desert. It looked totaly different from the real one.

(no answer to this question) Whats the point of making a ng wad if people don't like anything about it? Ok Chome. (Damn! Its really hard to please you people.)

HYPER SONILDOW said:
(no answer to this question) Whats the point of making a ng wad if people don't like anything about it? Ok Chrome. (Damn! Its really hard to please you people.)

Its not that we don't like it (though this is arguable), we are giving you criticizm so you can make it better, and likeable.

Hey, SRB2WikiSonicMaster, I've found that if you strafe (W,S,D,A keys) you can navigate your way through the W/O mach speed zone quite easily, so long as you're facing forwards.
I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it certainly does for me.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Chisuun said:
Brown the dog said:
So you better shut up already.

No flame war please, kthx.
The term in this case is trolling, but correct in essentials. You would be wise to knock it off, Brown. This site has several flame wars caused by just one person being a jerk and angering others into action (me being one of them once).

...Fine, next time I'll say kthx...

Oh lol.

Thats my video :D.
I have fans! *shot*

I was gona ask if we can make that a race map.

Hey, where did you get that level. Or did you make that level.

EDIT: W/A is now done. Im gonna send private betas, so be on the look out in your messages. Remember Pm me to tell me your results of how you liked it.

EDIT: EDIT: For Crisis City, I'm going to not do the board part again, but I'm going to do the other levels in Crisis City. and the mach speed is GONNA CONTAIN WIND CURRENT No further questions for that I don't know what I'm going to do for the tornado though..........nah, I guess you'll just run on the mach speed.

He means he can't download it, Wind. SONILDOW is sending private betas out to people. I'm not sure if he plans to share it with the public with the way people have been crucifying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back