STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
What features would the exe add? You don't need to make it an exe unless it adds features that can't be socced.

Conicpp said:
What features would the exe add? You don't need to make it an exe unless it adds features that can't be socced.

Next Gen Styled Jumps.

Also HS any news on the next beta?

SilverESP said:

The NG-sonic skin!!!!!!! Yeah I was bored and I started editing the skin for the new sonic model that Ashnal made. I still have some more editing to do, but do you guys think I should release it for this mod?

If I do then people will go like "uh why aren't the robots hurting me when I run into them." Then I'll say, "because my level is too big." So yeah my levl is super huge and if I add them there than they want hurt the player(s).

HYPER SONILDOW said:
SilverESP said:

The NG-sonic skin!!!!!!! Yeah I was bored and I started editing the skin for the new sonic model that Ashnal made. I still have some more editing to do, but do you guys think I should release it for this mod?

I think that is the perfect kind of sonic that should have been in the 2006 version instead of the crappy adult sonic.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
If I do then people will go like "uh why aren't the robots hurting me when I run into them." Then I'll say, "because my level is too big." So yeah my levl is super huge and if I add them there than they want hurt the player(s).

Ok...

I downloaded this 2 days before i became a part of srb2 forums

honestly i give this a 8/10

it would've been 9/10 if i werent for the visiual/laggy things including wave ocean 1 goin pass the block map.

Because he doesn't have a real silver to replace it with. I was working on a beta silver boss, but I think it needs soc'd to be a boss.
Also, CZ64 finished his silver model, HS. I'd check to see if you could use his silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back