STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Guy can be summed up in one phrase: "THIS IS JUST LIKE THE TIME WHEN I -- "

Also, apparently, I'm a beta tester! I get the feeling that this is going to be bittersweet, but I guess I'll just have to see...

The springs in this mod are very unreliable. Other than that, I really like this mod.

EDIT: And that you can walk through the fence into the water in Soleana City. It's not that annoying, but a little bit.

srb2kirbyo said:
Clay said:
The springs in this mod are very unreliable.

I know, I hate that !

HYPER SONILDOW can you make bigger springs or something like that ?
( more springs maybe?)

Springs (if you're talking about the diagonal ones) can be rotated in SRB2DB 360 degrees, which is any direction. You'll just have to tinker wth the angle until you get the right direction.

Now as far as Up springs go, you'll have to get the heights right, Yellow Springs send you 384 fracunits up, red springs send you 1024 fracunits up, and blue springs send you up a little over jumping height.

Conicpp said:
Congratulations! You get to play a laggy glitchy mess before everyone else!

It's no longer laggy and glitchy on my new laptop which can run OpenGl at a great speed, but I still think it's a mess.

It's not a mess. It's just not quite finished. Any unfinished project has its share of bugs.

There are some awesome things about this mod--just correct the little bugs and it'll be the best based-off-another-Sonic-game SRB2 Mod there is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back