STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because I don't wad as well as others dose not mean you can't listen to what I have to say. Honestly y'all just don't get the point I'm not talking about "Rushing", "Who's is better", or "Bugs" I'm talking about the Real time it takes to make an appropriate wad you ungrateful selfish people who criticize my post because I make bad levels, dose not prove your point at all, All you people want to do is post garbage of how long to takes on One level. One may wad better than another. So you all are basically saying you want to back up the people who make levels better, instead of the ones who make them not as good. Just because someone dose not make a level good dose not mean they don't know the appropriate length of time to make just an average wad of at least a rating of 4/10 HS can make much greater levels based off of other realistic games out there, plus he can make them at a much faster pace, creating better productivity. I'm done arguing about this matter y'all "punks" can take your little nasty attitudes else where...

Wind said:
Just because I don't wad as well as others dose not mean you can't listen to what I have to say. Honestly y'all just don't get the point I'm not talking about "Rushing", "Who's is better", or "Bugs" I'm talking about the Real time it takes to make an appropriate wad you ungrateful selfish people who criticize my post because I make bad levels, dose not prove your point at all, All you people want to do is post garbage of how long to takes on One level. One may wad better than another. So you all are basically saying you want to back up the people who make levels better, instead of the ones who make them not as good. Just because someone dose not make a level good dose not mean they don't know the appropriate length of time to make just an average wad of at least a rating of 4/10 HS can make much greater levels based off of other realistic games out there, plus he can make them at a much faster pace, creating better productivity. I'm done arguing about this matter y'all "punks" can take your little nasty attitudes else where...

Umm, Wind? That situation is over. If you look back one page( I think ) then you'll see that I prooved that I had been concentrating over the past few days.

EDIT:And..........they're right. Thanx for defending me, but I have to listen to them.( especially Srb2 wiki sonic master ) he's better than me at level making and I can't believe I hadn't seen it before, but I see now. I should have listened to them before. This is my first mod I have ever made, and that's ok but if I choose to make a mod, it'll have to be great and fun and I have to listen to the hardcore level makers.

Cue said:
Except from what I hear (I'm not going to go back over 99 pages to check... >_>) it's only 99 pages because people don't know how to use personal message and HS posts about every single little thing he does...

Not my words. :D

My words :D

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Does anyone know how to take the secrets option off the menu.
I think you need to make your own gamedata.dta file so that the secrets can be unlockable, yet you can leave certain ones out if you want.
Mystic Realm does this in the Maincfg:
Code:
Gamedata = scr_mysticrealm.dat

I have a question that was never answered, but since I asked it in 'Fun, I'll just post the quote here:

[quote='Fun]<Chisuun> <HS> STH360 WIP
<Chisuun> Why the hell is it in releases if it isn't done?[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back