STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't work on them yet.

EDIT: New City is done, but not done with soleanna forest entrance. (will not work on it till I get to the point where sonic meets Kingdom valley)
New City screenshot. gonna use for level select picture.

this wad is too good for who never play sonic the hedgehog 2006
i will cry for this level, its too good, makes me too happy

ahhn happy!

note: kingdom valley will be playable??? why you dont create a runner for sth360.wad like the srb2riders or srb2jte?

Blue Warrior said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:
Lol I fixed that too! Its the castle, yeah I know worst catsle ever!!!!!!

Looks more like a giant piece of cardboard than a castle.
Hey that *cardboard* is my house :<

Anyways i hope most of the level glitches are fixed on the next release >_>

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Didn't work on them yet.

EDIT: New City is done, but not done with soleanna forest entrance. (will not work on it till I get to the point where sonic meets Kingdom valley)

Awesome! New City done!

I have a question HS... you know how to change the score, time and rings like to the real nextgen things??

Like this:

Re: ...

pizzaiolo magico said:
why you dont create a runner for sth360.wad like the srb2riders or srb2jte?

Um...no
That might be impossible with normal SRB2. The fact that the characters move automatically in SRB2riders is that it's in its coding. And that would fail in a normal SRB2 level because you would be constantly running into things, not to mention dying, if you try to walk backwards from the edge of a level, you'll end up moving forward instead the second you reach the height of your speed, and its an SRB2riders only feature. The best way to do the "rising water" part in Kingdom valley is to do the exact same thing in Act 3 of Wave ocean

The mod still looks nice.though i have 1 complaint.

Whenever i play as Asnal's sonic md2 model in wave ocean level 1, the game runs slowly.

I downloaded it. Sadly.

Wave Ocean 1 and 2 were slow and buggy. I diden't bother with anything else they were so horrid. I'll stick to the orignal thank you. Make it run smoothly and make sure the walls don't turn red, and you might have something worth time.

Supasonik11 said:
The mod still looks nice.though i have 1 complaint.

Whenever i play as Asnal's sonic md2 model in wave ocean level 1, the game runs slowly.
Because your computer can't handle the md2

sonic260 said:
Not really, you just need to get rid of "Time"
Yeah, I got rid of that stupid thing after I was playing the wad after a while.
Nathan Speed said:
I downloaded it. Sadly.

Wave Ocean 1 and 2 were slow and buggy. I diden't bother with anything else they were so horrid. I'll stick to the orignal thank you. Make it run smoothly and make sure the walls don't turn red, and you might have something worth time.
No it was you playing in the sorry software mode. I guess im going to have to make a software version of the mod, but I tell you software players it is not going to be fun as opengl.

It's only logical to make a software mode. Anyone can play in Software, but only some people can play in OpenGl. My computer can only play OpenGl in Dash's World, and even in that exe this mod still lags.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Didn't work on them yet.

Where exactly is the light source on that picture? There seems to be shadows all over the place.

HYPER SONILDOW said:

I got the hud thing in. Now I need to work on the numbers
the HUD needs more work than just that. As well as making the numbers like the Next-Gen HUD, you should also make it not-transparent, a little smaller, change the positioning of the life icon (and everything else really), and fix the TIME thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back