SSB:SS's premature release then untimely death then rebirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
If I ever get off my lazy ass and do it.

...so no.
Really, I've been so busy with Mario Kart.. I'm gonna be even more busy when Animal Crossing, Sonic Rush, and everything ELSE comes out. x_X
Is mario kart any good, I'm thinking about geetting it.

shadowsfollower said:
Shuffle said:
If I ever get off my lazy ass and do it.

...so no.
Really, I've been so busy with Mario Kart.. I'm gonna be even more busy when Animal Crossing, Sonic Rush, and everything ELSE comes out. x_X

i never liked mario kart, i am sonic forever!!

He only is saying that because he's a Sega fanboy. Doesn't even like Sonic, do you, Mr. lol rush sukked shaddow 0wNz?
That bitch probably didn't even play Rush.

Nobody likes a fanboy, Shadow. So please shut up.

Mario Kart is awesome, by the way. I've had to charge my DS every single night since I got it. ^^;

brianv said:
Is mario kart any good, I'm thinking about geetting it.
The new Mario Kart is insanely awesome. If you have a DS you should own the game. If you don't have a DS, consider getting it for this game ^_^()

Shuffle said:
Nope, Mystic hasn't gone online yet. >_>
Truth. I haven't gotten around to playing it online. I want to get good at it first. I've beaten up to level 6 of mission mode, and have unlocked and completed 150cc Mirror. I've also beaten the staff ghost for 2 tracks (Those ghosts really aren't as good as I was hoping they would).

Mystic said:
Shuffle said:
Nope, Mystic hasn't gone online yet. >_>
Truth. I haven't gotten around to playing it online. I want to get good at it first. I've beaten up to level 6 of mission mode, and have unlocked and completed 150cc Mirror. I've also beaten the staff ghost for 2 tracks (Those ghosts really aren't as good as I was hoping they would).

Mission mode? Elaborate.

It's what it sounds like; they give you all sorts of unorthodox missions to accomplish while in the kart, and you do them. For instance, remember those weird horned orb guys in Lethal Lava Land in SM64? There's one mission where you have to use Mushrooms to whack him off a platform, while not getting whacked off yourself. There's also something involving a giant cake, but that might've been multiplayer instead.

Roboashura said:
Mmm...cake....
...wow, that post DEFINATELY helped move the conversation along..

But yes, there's missions and when you beat a whole bunch of 'em, you fight bosses. Most of 'em (or all of them, I dunno) are bosses from Mario 64 such as "Big Bully" and... that one hand guy in the sand level.

from the desert type level...
gosh, whats it called...
those 2 hands made of rock with an eye on em...
Eye-Rock!
(well, now that i think of it, mabye nintendo got the idea for the master hand this way)

Awesome.

Shadow Hog, the hand boss from the pyramid level inside the pyramid. The two hands with eyes in the palms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back