SSB:SS's premature release then untimely death then rebirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of war, I've been meaning to write about the great "Mystic vs. a441 IRC war" in TNG2W for some time now, though I doubt it'd last long there being that it has nothing to do with wadding at all.

I really wish TNG2W was more general in that respect, containing information about all things involving SRB2 and the SRB2 community rather then just the creation of wads for SRB2. I hear the SRB2JTE page is only still there because it adds new wadding things or something like that, including the Dark World system.

If this does turn into a war, though, I am as stated in my previous post. Technicly on Shuffle's "side", though I have my own intents and purposes.

Soo.. does anyone have anything to say about DMSC?
All I've heard is "Omg! Spazzo/Shuffle/cheese is blah blah/war/whatever/yeah!!".

Andy said:
Well, I kinda didn't like the way the camera moved. In 2 player mode, sometimes you couldn't see one of the players.
In what level? I could swear I fixed it so you could see all the players..

I kinda wish I bothered to figure out how to get rid of the second screen in Two Player mode. x_X

Well duh, just comment out R_ExecuteSetViewSize(); in Splitscreen_OnChange.
That's just what I get from looking at it for 2 seconds, though.

I think I know what he's talking about!
Either
A) He's talking about tall levels where the other player is out of view because the camera doesn't zoom out according to the farthest player's height.
or
B) In some levels, you fall into the foreground but they are too far south so you don't actually see them.

Oh no. DMSC cancelled. Tragedy! So, Shuf, what's next? How about we continue the console wad? My ancient systems are ready to be wadded. >>. Commodore 64, and Atari... Or get this. Sonic... with a sword. Seriously, it'll be Shadow t3h l33t Gun Hodgepodge, but with Sonic... and a sword! Or maybe a gun! Or maybe ability to change weapons!

Ooor... we make the king... A CHRISTMAS WAD. Jesus can make an appearance! He can tell Sonic to ease off the Prozac, dude. That stuff ain't no good for y'all, y'hear?

Or maybe we can make a serious wad. Either way... (To do Jesus, we could replace the Mario Toad, or add a new slot or something. >>)

Cy-Chan said:
Oh no. DMSC cancelled. Tragedy! So, Shuf, what's next? How about we continue the console wad? My ancient systems are ready to be wadded. >>. Commodore 64, and Atari...

I "finished" console.wad long ago. It no longer interests me.

JTE: Sure, write about whatever you want in TNG2W. It's a wiki, it's the only one around for SRb2, do whatever you wish. Just please don't go... overboard...
Akira: Sorry about that, you can write about Sonic GX if you'd like now that TNG2w is well known.

As for this little conflict here, please, PLEASE don't go into favoritism. The only thing I openly hate is when people don't let other people participate in their projects / let them join a club or something because of a silly 'side' or 'alliance' or because they just don't like them or think they're not 1337y enough to play. If this gets much worse, then I'm afraid that the SRB2 messageboards will no longer be the fun, playful place that they are where everyone's nice and like everyone else. So this is my request: Please don't pick sides. We don't want damaged friendships because of an innocent misunderstanding.

And SRB2JTE gains YET another mode from a failed project or never done before idea (STILL waiting on my Evil Pie....)
Actually, I think this is great since SRB2JTE will support so many diffrent things and people can still make their own levels for it......
Plus, it gives more people a reason to bug JTE for the next release (Which is still awhile off)....
All in all, I think more good then bad came from this incedent.....

JTE r0xx0rZZ!!!!

Ok, just to clear things up, i was really aggrivated yesterday, but that still wont change my opinion, unless i recieve enough good comments (as well as a new programmer that wont betray me) to make me start again.
Shuffle should never of done that. Regardless if my friends didnt do nothing or whatnot, does that give you the right to make fun of them and totally erase their names? And now this, you say DMSC sucks and change your avvy, to be honest, your starting to sound like Chaos now.
If i were to add, DMSC was supposed to be a fun little mod made by 4 good friends on SSBM, it was my idea to mod srb2, and to ask you guys to help, even though soccerku did not want me too. I now see why he didnt want me to, as the net is a popular spot for betayal to start :\.
On the topic of mods, i am considering starting a new mod, but i will only tell 1 soul about it, and thats it. You will be lucky if i release it here.

To all of you who are sad that DMSC had to end like this, trust me, I am too. I really dont wanna cancel it, but i have no other alternative, really. It was fun while it lasted, but now its gone too far.

2 sentences.

1. Eh, Spazzo, JTE can replace you.

2. JTE: You win. :/

EDIT: Sorry if I confused anyone. The term "phrase" would of fit bettter. Or Statement. Or something.

Now, let's team up to make a MOD based on Traps, Mine, and a Sheep! For SRB2!

>_> <_<
<_>
>_<

If JTE does it, that would be good for a start, but i still dunno...
i need to see who liked it and who didnt, cause i dont wanna build a wad that everybody hates :\

Also guys, dont bombard me with all this useless crap in PMS and emails and such. After DMSC's cancellation, i feel a bit...useless.
I need some time to myself, please and thank you.

I've followed DMSC for a while now. In the basic form, it was good. Very good. But I have yet to play a match with someone else, and I would like to very much. Please. Continue the project.

Yeah, iv'e now come to a final thought.

Shuffle only cares of himself, will only say good stuff about wads if he was appart of helping making them, and is seemingly a jerk for no apparent reason.

Shuffle, along with others who will rename nameless, were some of the reasons my 'group' are mostly the only ones who see my wads.

Flame warning.

Shadow said:

Shuffle only cares of himself, will only say good stuff about wads if he was appart of helping making them, and is seemingly a jerk for no apparent reason.

Shuffle, along with others who will rename nameless, were some of the reasons my 'group' are mostly the only ones who see my wads.

1. shadow, i respect you, but have to dis agree (PLEASE FORGIVETH ME!!!!) spazzo is upset that his project was lost i am too, DMSC rox, and SRB2JTE can stop for all i care XP
his main programmer went crazy and now he is too

2. spazzo, i uderstand that u are mad, but don't give up! this can all be overcome.

Man, you need to fix your typing. This is just downright appalling.

Shadow said:

Don't say things that are untrue.
I DO care about other people and I DON'T think that only MY wads are great. I enjoy many other wads that aren't mine, in fact, I PREFER other people's wads.
I am not a jerk unless somone else is first (or if somone seems to think they own a mod when they clearly didn't do anything.

You are the one being a jerk by automatically making these assumptions. :|

Do not feed the trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back