SSB:SS's premature release then untimely death then rebirth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH! Sure I never play netgames but after the drama shown in this thread it's always nice to have a happy-ish ending. :D

Kyran said:
after the drama shown in this thread it's always nice to have a happy-ish ending. :D
What's happy about it? Shuffle was a disgruntled worker and went on strike until Spazzo and the Union came to a compromise. :roll: It happens all the time ... ... ... Or at least, in my world it does. :P

Wow.. funny thing is, I'm studying the same exact thing in US History right now. o.o

Re: SSB:SS's premature release then untimely death then rebi

Shuffle said:
Beamsword (incomplete) SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP! I don't want to hear about how you can't pick it up and "OMG HOW DO U USE IT!" it's incomplete, and it's staying that way.

so... no beamsword ever?

No, not unless Spazzo finishes it. Oh, and don't double-post.

...Shuf, didn't you quit? That's why I said SPAZZO, so if he decides to finish it for you. You just misunderstood me, is all.

If I ever get off my lazy ass and do it.

...so no.
Really, I've been so busy with Mario Kart.. I'm gonna be even more busy when Animal Crossing, Sonic Rush, and everything ELSE comes out. x_X

Shuffle said:
If I ever get off my lazy ass and do it.

...so no.
Really, I've been so busy with Mario Kart.. I'm gonna be even more busy when Animal Crossing, Sonic Rush, and everything ELSE comes out. x_X

i never liked mario kart, i am sonic forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back