SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Frames, I'm quick at these:
TailsAni.gif

Good job in this wad...Anyways,you don´t think that it has bugs?here is one(no smash ball problem but screen...Yes!)

I´m playing with a friend now and a little back time when i joined he was in a 3-D map then...We leaved to a 2-D map and ater a little while...The screen was going backwards!

Now...you can continue

Ooh that's nice, but her skirt kinda looks like hot pants. They're way off.

Also, don't forget her shoes, and that her top and her headband are different colours. Her clothes are also a little bit lose-fitting.

Click for a larger image.

Ash said:
Monster Iestyn said:

o_o

??? Did you like it?? What did you mean by "o_o"? (I know that it's supposed to be a face, but I don't know why you said it...)

light dasher said:
Monster Iestyn said:
light dasher said:
Updated Version =P
aamya2a8mh1.png
AMEEA2A8.png

Beat that!
NO I WANNA DO IT!!!!
Edit: i had a feeling that someone would come and take it from under my feet, but I didn't think it would be you...

Don't worry Light Dasher. I'm not really going to do it. I was just giving an example of what I think Amy should look like.

First person camera? Maybe the camera could be in a different angle? Stop asking stupid questions for post count. Besides, we need those frames for it to work anyways.

Chaos said:
First person camera? Maybe the camera could be in a different angle? Stop asking stupid questions for post count. Besides, we need those frames for it to work anyways.
I'm not asking stupid questions for post count. I really didn't know.

light dasher said:
Don't worry Light Dasher. I'm not really going to do it. I was just giving an example of what I think Amy should look like

So what? you wanted to tick me off too? .......

Urrm... If I did, then sorry about that... I just felt like trying to make a Classic style Amy sprite.

You can continue with your sprites if you want to... I'm not going to bother you again like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back