SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I _SERIOUSLY_ need to spell it out for you guys?

1) Extract contents of SSBSS_DEMO.RAR into 1.09.4 directory, NOT the 1.1 directory. Doing so will give you errors.
2) Overwrite SSBSS.exe with the patch EXE.
3) Execute SSBSS.exe.
If you're getting a missing/corrupted wadfile error, you've either been messing with the PLR files of SRB2, or with the DEMO files of SSB:SS. Take your pick.

In terms of the netplay, I'm not sure whether Logan has unbanned it from the MS or not - he should have, by now.

=P

Meh, you forgot the 'character' icon in introducing them, anyway. Besides, I'll probably remake all the current maps; their design doesn't suck(Well, okay; maybe it does, with the 'walls' being so damn close to the arenas), they just don't look good from a distance. We'll have to see, in any case.

Tis my job to post the update things, and i know, and some of the maps are from the first DMSC, *points at Map01*
sonicfsvl9.png

Suggestion: Set your screen resolution to the biggest your computer will support, for screenshots. the default resolution is horribly blurry.

(I'll post stages, at the least >_> <_<;)

"Hey, remember this old place?"

You DO realize that I made Desert Island Zone all those years ago? Right? =p
Anyhow, that's beside the point - I am in awe at what you've done at it. Please, keep up the good work, ZTaimat. We'll be staying in close contact, I assure you. :P

All I can think for this being on the master server is:
"OMG U STLE MAI SMSH BLL!!!1!!" "OMG U DN'T RAM WIT SUPR SAWNIKZ!" "I can has smash ball!?" "omg kill tails he suk he push me"

In all due seriousness, The wad is Really good, but im not sure if im going to netplay with it.

Apparently we didn't get around the whole MasterServer hurdle. My apologies, this game was meant for netplay as a whole. I'll get to work on getting VERSION 1.33.7 unbanned from the MS...

Ground The Fox said:
I don't know the codes of SRB2JTE, I just saying to put bots in the mod.

This isn't all that plausible an idea, no matter how much temptation I have to request it. Perhaps we'll find a way in due time, but for now we need to concentrate on fixing specific mechanics, netplay, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back