• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
srb20008.png

Is this a premonition to a working loop! Is the apocolipse really that close! I love this! But there is one thing about that flat...or texture or whatever it is thats out of place. The brown hues stand out.

Is there really going to be a S3&K mod? I just **** myself.
I thought that game was the best I had ever played. It was also one of the longest 2-d games I have ever played...

Wait... spinning and slopes... I got an idea! Maybe it can be made so that characters can only go up slopes if they are spindashing, and while normally walking they are going to be hold back by an invisible wall or something...

Wait... spinning and slopes... I got an idea! Maybe it can be made so that characters can only go up slopes if they are spindashing, and while normally walking they are going to be hold back by an invisible wall or something...
I fail to see the point of that idea.

I really think it would be best that the character is forced into a spin once it reaches the 45 degree part of the slope. I'm pretty sure this is about what happens, anyway.

I really think it would be best that the character is forced into a spin once it reaches the 45 degree part of the slope. I'm pretty sure this is about what happens, anyway.

That seems to be the most sound way to it. This way, sprites wouldn't have to be rotated and risk looking jaggy or something. But then, what if the character that's going up the slope can't spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back