• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2SNK: A fighting game

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Except it's the shining example of most of what the series is about; fast platforming, using speed as your superpower. So fast, you can DEFY GRAVITY, and make the very Earth your *****, as you run on the walls and even the ceiling as easily as running on the floor, and capable of using the loops to reach places no mere mortal human could accomplish with their normal abilities alone. A shuttle loop is the prime example of the Sonic series in a nutshell: Platforming with speed.
Are sure you're not talking about slopes?

I know, but it's not done and released, now IS it?
That's horrible logic. ERZ3 isn't done and released, is it? But (yeah bad grammar i don't really care) you can take the word of the developers that whatever idea they have for it works, and works well.

And yes, the ERZ3 right now isn't ERZ3, it's going to be Dark City's boss iirc.

You can take the word of the developers that whatever idea they have for it works, and works well.

"HEY KIDS IF YOU STICK YOUR FACE IN THE BARREL OF THIS GUN ITLL GIVE YOU CANDY"

Words are just shells. I'd rather see the finished product before jumping over asumptions.

srb20008.png

I don't know really, Kaysakado has been working with Nev3r to try and get this working and I've no clue of how it plays (my guess is that badly, I bet it totally has no collision). Of course, I'm not gonna diss their work, and rather, I'll say "look ****ing awesome dude".

I just remembering of seeing a Doom tutorial video about making slopes, I was going to show the video to someone, but never mind now

srb20008.png

I don't know really, Kaysakado has been working with Nev3r to try and get this working and I've no clue of how it plays (my guess is that badly, I bet it totally has no collision). Of course, I'm not gonna diss their work, and rather, I'll say "look ****ing awesome dude".

That looks really cool. If this does manage to work out, it'll be a great day for any wad/mod out there.....or just SRB2 in general.

The mod itself so far looks great; I absolutely love how pretty everything looks, keep up the good work.

I remember Nev3r talking about ways he could make things looked sloped. The first one he talked about was pretty widely known, but he wouldn't talk about the second.

Heh, I actually had nothing to do with that slope. It can be done in Vanilla SRB2, using a ****load of middle textures. And yeah, it has no collision~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back