SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
GZShufflaSSBTMLSlopesJTESkulltagRidersLive1.1 anyone? *BFG'd*

but

what about Prettysrb2, SRB2Dig, SRB2SPMoves, SRB2RP, SASRB2, SBB2, SRB2Flame, SRB2SE, SRB2Improved, SRB2IRC, and SRB2AirRide? :<

PREVIEW: http://tinyurl.com/3cmfdy

Enjoy, guys, I told you I wasn't gonna let you down and you knew I'd never tell a lie and hurt you!

Seriously, this project is at a halt for a bit while I work on other stuff.

Did you see the Stalker type gametype I added? It's a bit like the Stalker gametype in Gmod, really, except the Stalker has one ring and permanent speed shoes. Oh, and rings don't drain when he shoots.

hello, I am just wondering the status on "live" and the login feature, I am really looking forward to the next release

Cue said:
Ash said:
Cueball, since this server of yours will record scores for each zone, will this work for added WADs (and added characters/SOCs) too, or just for official maps?

Modify game and you'll gtf off my scoreboard :)

In other words, modifying the game will stop you getting stuff, you'll be left with the basic stuff like friends list, etc, no scoring or achievements.

Perhaps rather than just limiting it to the vanilla SRB2 rotation, achievements and scoring could be added for some other maps, such as the more widely-known level packs (Mystic Realm, Acid Missile etc...) and perhaps level design contest winners.

I think I know how you could do that.

Put the wad's checksums on your online database so nobody cheats with fake wads. Although, to do this you'll need to update it every time there's a new contest wad...

How about a new gametype that uses large single player and large match maps? Secrets. Coop secret finding or solo (match secrets). :?

Speedylizzard14 said:
how do i login?
bashheadwz6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back