SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am bad at spelling i cant help that okay.Hmm there,s odd about this post.Hey and you said I cant do good gramer.

I looked at SA-city, and found several errors. In deciding to fix these(along with a bunch of other random events that took place on IRC), JTE decided to resume work on it. However, he decided to stop, and refuses to post his progress, so here is my fix.

clicky

Just so you know, JTE has not made any explicit protest against me posting this fix.

the JTE thingy :P said:
It uses a system to create a character rather then to create a game. Which is to say, instead of saving which character you are using, which map you are on, what difficulty level you have set, and how many lives you have, SRB2 Universe saves will save which skin you are using, what color you are, what size you are, all of your items, what you have equipped, and what maps you have been to, among other things. You start out in a lobby rather then in the map you were last playing on, and can go back to any map you have been to.

The lobby you start out in has a menu which allows you to set the difficulty setting from Normal to Ultimate. Then you go to the main HUB map, where you have other menus allowing you to start a quest, warp to any map from the list explained in the above paragraph, buy and sell items, or store your money and extra items in the bank so they don't clutter the equip and item use menus. You can even go back to the lobby map if you wish to choose a different difficulty setting.

1st italics: How exactly do you cange your skin and color? I can't change mine :(

2nd italics: wha? bank? shop? where!?
-------------------------

Ok, I've been hearing about 'leveling up gives you new abilities', but I'm level 65 and I still cant roll jump :(

Also, how exactly do I unlock all of the SPmove characters? I wanna play as someone new!

I love Sa-city and metalsonics fixed flying and stuff. I'll highlight some old and new bugs:

When you end the game, it crashes. And thats very annayoying, since it takes me ages to start SRB2JTE up again!

Sa-city is great. But in software, its really glitchy.

I keep having lagg, even in single player without any programs on or wads loaded. It can be my sorta crappy computer, though.

Lately I played a netgame with 3 players in Sa-city, it was really laggy, but then Prime 2.0 came to the server and all the lagg was gone. Then he got kicked because of a consisety faillure. How did that lagg just dissapeared in second?

JTE IS BACK! YES!

But anyway, what's in 1.69.6?

EDIT:

Don't tell me, I saw. This is nice. This is VERY nice. I might distribute 1.69.6 with my "8-emeralds-in-the-beginning-of-GFZ1" srb2.srb! I am now using 1.69.6 until 1.1 comes out, then will still be using it until 1.69.7 comes out!

JTE is 14.

Metal Sonic's flight is still broke, you can barely move forward when flying. Works fine in Netgames though...

Ive neveere herd of gramer xd hey wait i minute i didnt do gramer ever noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xd xd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back