• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 WAD Editor v0.6.0 (Updated 10/31/05)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked for the source code to this a while ago since you told me it didn't matter, I would love to work on this myself. But meh, you could probably do far better on this than me. :P

I need a program to convert bmps to flats, as I can now only do it through XWE and hex editing. X.x

brilliant program! but, one question, can you rename lumps in it? i'm stuck with the last 10 entrys been upper case when i need lower case...

JJames, that's why I said PM me :P. You'll get a much higher chance of obtaining the code then. I'll drop you a PM later with license stuff and all that crap.

ree-c, of course! I *think* this program can read lumps (as text data), save them, rename them, delete them, and import them from other files. I don't feel like touching it today, so I won't check.

(Hmm, maybe I should host the readme file onsite.)

Mystic, may I have this program? It could be useful, especially since I need custom textures but can't add 'em.

Btw guys, do you think it would help if this program was able to be maximized?

If there's no need to, I won't do it, but still.

untitled.png

Well, everything else was fixed...
(Ignore the blank space. You don't need my name)

What's your point, Super Sonic 2005?

If the lumps list isn't loading, try one of these things:

1. Check if your configuration's correct

2. Check lumpmod.exe's filesize. If it's 255 bytes or something around that, and not 38kb, it needs to be reinstalled. Nasty bug in the program.

3. Check if, when you start the program, "WE_LAUNCH-NRM.BAT" or "WE_LAUNCH-DEV.BAT" exists. If not, that's your problem; I'll have to make a new release. I think I'll have to include those ****ing .bat files again. *cries*

I have the source code to lumpmod...v0.21.. is that the latest version?

I noticed that a nasty bug prevents wads in directories with spaces in the names from being loaded. Going into devmode, lumpmod tells me that '"'""'"' is not a valid command or batch file and crap. I've yet to find this bug in the source however due to being busy from other things however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back