SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need specifically a dial-up for have lag. I.e., I have 256k and my lag is of medium second. And if I'm not wrong, on a 56k it's of three seconds. If we continue proportionally, for don't notice the lag you need at least a 1m modem, where the lag will be of 1/8 second. I think that for the tourny I'm going to do a visit to one of my classmates who has a 2m modem. (But first I'll need to download SRB2 there).

It's true that you don't need to be on dial-up to have lag.
Where you live and the number of players in the game make alot of difference, though.

I have 512k Boradband, with unlimited downloads. Since you said that where you live can be a problem, probably meens something, since I live in australia.

Finally updated the page. Andy, since you were "thinking" about making a team and didn't confirm this with me in a PM before SS2005 did, he gets the last team slot. Also, Team Nixon, Nega-fox, Fox, and Alpha, time to look for those last few people to join that team.

Go Team Spazzo, go GO!
Go Team Spazzo, its yer birthday...

*shot, stabbed, mugged, and bricked with a shovel, all by bigboi*

Foxboy said:
Also, Team Nixon, Nega-fox, Fox, and Alpha, time to look for those last few people to join that team.
Me said:
I should've mentioned this a while ago, but BlueJinjo is on my team. I've noticed that Tailsonic (Shadowstar, I think) isn't on the list yet, so, y'know, just a reminder.

This post was the reason I revived the topic.

If this thing isn't going down for a few months, or we somehow get a T1000000 host who can take a dial-upper, I'll join your team Foxboy.

The reason is that I'll hopefully be getting broadband soon, and even if I don't, I can still kick some ass on dial up :p

8)

Yeah, sounds cool. I'll join...if I can get SRB2 to work on the internet...and if I find some time...will this be on weekends and bankholidays and school holidays and stuff like that so you can do it all day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back