• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 - Srb2k6regenerated mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thats a great looking sprite!

You should make Thompson some more. maybe a boy? :p

Okay then.

Some_Dude_by_James_The_Hedgehog.png

How about this?

Hey, those sprites are pretty cool Speedy. Thank you. We're getting close to our goal of how many people we need. :D I want to keep Soleanna Castle Town unboring and chatty. I found a "group of people talking" ambience, though I need a few more to not let things be repetitive.

Um...news: I'm halfway done with Soleanna Castle Town. It's has a few bugs and a few texture rips, but other than that, it's okay. The nodebuilders are acting up a little, so that's probably the problem. I'm like working on the new city half of Soleanna Castle Town. You guys remember that place? Yeah, Soelanna Castle town is kind of like a fusion of New City and Soleanna Castle Town. I don't know if I told you guys that though. About Soleanna Forest, it will have it's own HUB. I haven't gotten alot doen lately, but I still think of cool ideas and gimmiks as time goes by every day. Also any suggestions for this mod is cool too. ;) I can always try to fit them in.

I'm not sure if i already said this but: ERZ3's Black Eggman's missile's sprites could be replaced to a glider. There could be a gliding level!

Gilder? Hm...You know, that's a nice idea. Maybe to chase the egg carrier After you beat Aquatic base? I just love to be really creative with my work. The item will be availiable at the end at the store.

I'm not sure if i already said this but: ERZ3's Black Eggman's missile's sprites could be replaced to a glider. There could be a gliding level!

Those missiles are Hard Coded for Brak Eggman. No SOCcing with it is possible, I think.

Those missiles are Hard Coded for Brak Eggman. No SOCcing with it is possible, I think.

Without a doubt, it does work.

During my tests last month, I've been able to turn the missile into a air glider :D.

It sits in the air, and when you touch it, it lets you glide with no interruption. (if you touch the floor you automatically get off)
If you wanted it to make it not be destroyed if you crash set the deathstate to the missile state.

If you want to see an example I'd be happy to provide one.

During my tests last month, I've been able to turn the missile into a air glider :D.

It sits in the air, and when you touch it, it lets you glide with no interruption. (if you touch the floor you automatically get off)
This would help greatly with this mod if you could make a set path for the missile. It could be used as those rocket thingies from Sonic Adventure onward that take you somewhere.

This would help greatly with this mod if you could make a set path for the missile. It could be used as those rocket thingies from Sonic Adventure onward that take you somewhere.

You can't set paths as far as I know, but I'm still looking for it since you mentioned it.

Also a screenshot of it:
srb20211.png

It doesn't, but I can execute things to make it look like it does. Also Pac, I'll give you credit. Thanks.

You could use the missle thing to be like those sections from Rayman 2: The player can move freely but if they hit any wall or enemy the missile explodes and they die.

Since we are discussing ideas....
I think the glider should be a part of Wave Ocean. Since 06 had a glider as Shadow in Wave ocean.

You can't set paths as far as I know, but I'm still looking for it since you mentioned it.

Also a screenshot of it:
[image]
Do want. A hang glider could open up a ton of level design opportunities.

But wait, does it replace the Vulture, or is it an object of its own?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw the video Pac posted on his other topic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back