SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRIGHT!! Please don't rush me.

But sorry, I usually take a long time to get myself to do it...

*sigh*

I'll get on with it now...

EDIT: New board sprite.
JET0-2.png

I know some of you are waiting for it, but are impatient. Just be patient, and it will eventually be done before you know it. If any of you annoy me like that too much, it may result in having me turn from a peaceful boy to a devastating rampage of a monster.

Besides, I am also putting together another thing for you all to enjoy. I'm not giving away the details, not until it has been released.

It's not like I said "OMG HURRY UP WITH THE FRIGGIN JET BOARD YOU LAZY BUM!!!!11shift!11!1!!!!!one-teen!!!

2 things.

First, I fixed the riders page's Download link, as for some reason, when I added all the new stuff, the old link got back in. Also, I updated the first page, since it contained a link to the old version.

Second, the zip now comes with libpng13.dll and zlib1.dll. I gave up. Too many newbies try to play without getting the DLL files. So now, there shouldn't be anyone else here asking for the files, or complaining that it crashes.

Can´t open the exe

Ok,I downloaded the new one and then when i try to open it,It says:Maincfg: bad data filename`SRB2RIDERS.DAT´What happens?

...Duh. He wants us to download it, why would he link us to the download page if he didn't?

For the rest of you looking for it, ignore the above post and go to page one.

You know what? I think we should have remixes/arrangements of the music we currently have. This isn't the official game; it's different. I think the music should reflect that. I may or may not decide to actually try to remix the music myself. I know I'm capable of it, and so do you: just hear the XG MIDIs I've released on VGMusic!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
If you had the old one, then the old .DAT has different data, and must be deleted.

If it is the thing that appears like a CD movie,i deleted it and still appears!No one can help?

I can't get the emblems for sonic and knuckles at metal city! is there something i should know to get it? it's so far from distance;impossible to get. is there a boutton to go higher?

EDIT: Is there something im missing? Is jet already out? And can i make a wad for this? like me? lol or anyone

No, jet is not finished - I haven't finished the board sprites yet (Which reminds me... I should be working on it)!

I don't know how I'm supposed to get any of the emblems either... so I can't help you there...

Looks like you only need a few more now. although I'm not sure how many board sprites there are.

SRB2 Guy said:
...Duh. He wants us to download it, why would he link us to the download page if he didn't?

For the rest of you looking for it, ignore the above post and go to page one.

Or click "WWW" on CZ's bottom userbar. (late, but whatever.)

You're not supposed to find the Emblems. I never removed them. Most of them are outside of the maps.

So after ripping models, I thought about ripping the Special Abilities monitors. I guess back when I made it into a sprite, I didn't copy it right, as it's 50% different. So which one do you guys think it's better?

The first one is the one I made, after the sprites. The second one is the ripped one. It was in an angle, and even after rotating it, it came out a bit bad.
57601408ez8.png

78818360do4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back